Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
no, there was a thread about that to covering what your saying

Naw, that’s not what that covers. Brother :russ:

That’s some revisionist account covering Liberia’s early history and whether AA were “for it” or not. I have no interest in that.

This is Anthony Gardiner. He is a Virginia born son of former slaves (in America) that settled in Liberia and would become the 9th president later in life. I have no interest In some goalpost shift where you tell me nah it’s not like that..Many of the people in Liberia today are the decsencdants of people who tilled land with my ancestors.

After him was Alfred Russel, born into slavery in Kentucky.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
When George Floyd got killed, literally black people from across the globe marched in unison to support the black lives matter movement.

The complete psy-ops he has peformed on a small section of AfrAms may need to be studied at some point.
people from all over marched for George Floyd, that was not some Feat of "diaspora unity" like yall want to portray citing this.

humans all over marched over floyds death

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Naw, that’s not what that covers. Brother :russ:

That’s some revisionist account covering Liberia’s early history and whether AA were “for it” or not. I have no interest in that.
no its not, it just goes against your pannie beliefs and myths and whatever desire you have to want to claim liberians as part of the black american people.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Am I wrong tho? There is no objective definition of blackness in any part of Africa. Even to this day, it's tribe over race. No self awareness

"The first time I pondered this thought, I was living in Zanzibar, Tanzania. The name Zanzibar is said to translate to “land of the Blacks” in Arabic. But no Zenji (or Zanzibar native) I’ve met thinks of themselves as Black. If they lived in the U.S., they would likely be labeled as Black, but generally speaking, the Zenjis I’ve interacted with claim Swahili as an identifier."

"Having lived in East Africa for two years, I have come to realize that many Africans define themselves by their tribe, clan, nationality, and religion. They have such pride rooted in their names which help to validate who they are and where they belong. Realizing this, I have struggled to think about how I want to define myself. While living in Uganda, I was often asked, “What tribe are you?” and it doesn’t feel right to say “Black.” I typically respond, “I’m Black American or African American.” If I say that I’m American, they usually fill in the blanks for me. “So, does that mean you are nikka?” or “You are negro!”

black americans are the only ones who bring the meaning and depth to "black" that it is now and what people know it as., anyone denying this is capping

Yes you're wrong. As for your example, he's a black person in SSA, of course race would be last on the totem pole of identifiers - doesn't mean we're unaware of race. I'm Ghanaian and we call each other black all the time.
even if thats so thats in regards to skin color, and having dark skin. but not "black" in the context of what black american "black" is. Yall knowing of yall being "black" mostly pertains to skin color just like brazilians. or Dark skinned indians being called "Black"

black americans are on avg brown skinned people not dark. But our meaning of black is more than just skin color hence why lighterskinned black americans arent considered a different group or brown skinned black americans a different group

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
there is no leg for the cac to stand on for shooting this kid, only explanation on why hes not locked up is due to the obvious which is white supremacy

This is the type is stuff I'm talking about.
No it is "white supremacy" why he was not locked up. The police did detain him initially for 24 hours then they had to release until him the formal charges were filed. The police chief (iirc) addressed this during a press conference.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
black americans are the only ones who bring the meaning and depth to "black" that it is now and what people know it as., anyone denying this is capping

even if thats so thats in regards to skin color, and having dark skin. but not "black" in the context of what black american "black" is. Yall knowing of yall being "black" mostly pertains to skin color just like brazilians. or Dark skinned indians being called "Black"

black americans are on avg brown skinned people not dark. But our meaning of black is more than just skin color hence why lighterskinned black americans arent considered a different group or brown skinned black americans a different group
False

Here in the UK we tick
BLACK BRITISH

In the census and the police code for a BLACK man is IC3

Stop with the narrative that you are out here struggling alone its quite pathetic

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Alot of weird shyt going on here. I can't speak for all black Americans because I'm not all black Americans but my sister married an African dude (born in America but his parents were immigrants) and his family pretty much hated her and the rest of my family. Used all the negative stereotypes in the book even though my sister is a college graduate, my grandmother was a retired teacher of over 40yrs and my aunt is still currently teaching. I have no ill feelings towards African, Jamaicans, Haitians, or any other black person but all of my experiences have been them getting at us... I still refuse to judge them as a whole though. And I have seen black Americans get at immigrants too. It's definitely not one sided.
This is a point i often make. Their hatred is irrelevent because their kids, as you've demonstrated eventually just become one of us. 1 generation of salty immigrants then their desecents essentially are assimilated into our ways.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
False

Here in the UK we tick
BLACK BRITISH
And yet

For last year’s UK general election, award-winning British actor Riz Ahmed issued a broad appeal to black citizens to vote. “The reason we’re making this film is because blacks don’t vote,” Riz said in a campaign video. “And by black people I mean ethnic minorities, of all backgrounds.”

UK’s Black Student Campaign (BSC) which claims to be the biggest organization of black students in Europe, is having an identity crisis...The BSC represents all students of African, Arab, Asian and Caribbean heritage.

Over the years the focus of Black History Month has expanded its coverage to include the history of African, Asian and Caribbean peoples and their contribution to Britain’s ‘island story’

^^^^^ yall share BHM(a month that is meant for black americans originally) with Asians :pachaha:

Stop with the narrative that you are out here struggling alone its quite pathetic
not about struggling, its just the truth of the matter of the differences in blackness from across the globe.

black is social construct its not real just like "white" isnt. and it differs to who it pertains to depending where you are.

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
And yet

“Political blackness”: a very British concept with a complex history

^^^^^ yall share BHM(a month that is meant for black americans originally) with Asians :pachaha:

not about struggling, its just the truth of the matter of the differences in blackness from across the globe.

black is social construct its not real just like "white" isnt. and it differs to who it pertains to depending where you are.
If you did your research thoroughly you would have seen that the UK has something called
BAME
which stands for
BLACKS,
ASIANS,
MINORITY
ETHNICS

Which is why Asians fill out a different section on the census and have a separate code to identify them by the police

I suggest you read a book by Stuart Hall titled Black Britain next time u suggest you are the only 'true blacks' on the planet, social construct or not there are people as light as Drake that still get called a Black b*stard right here in England
You can watch the film 'This is England' for reference

Side note* The first time the term black bytch was used was by a plantation owners wife in Barbados.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
If you did your research thoroughly you would have seen that the UK has something called
BAME
which stands for
BLACK
ASIANS
MINORITY
ETHNICS

Which is why Asians fill out a different section on the census and have a separate code to identify them by the police
and none of this disputes what i posted showing how yalls black student capaign(BSC) and black history month is shared with asians

I suggest you read a book by Stuart Hall titled Black Britain next time u suggest you are the only 'true blacks' on the planet, social control t or not there are people as light as Drake that still get called a Black b*stard right here in England
given how much african englanders and caribbeans one constantly state how drake biracial blacks are only black to black americans and how mixxed people in places outside of America are not seen as "black" i doubt that.

A whole avalanche of stuff like this said on coli, twitter, other forums, LSA, etc.

Side note* The first time the term black bytch was used was by a plantation owners wife in Barbados.
...ok :heh:

and white people said stuff like that and "******" to everyone dark, even to non african descent people.

all that dont mean shyt, blacks still made blackness what it is.:umad: Get the hell over it

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
and none of this disputes what i posted showing how yalls black student capaign(BSC) and black history month is shared with asians

given how much african englanders and caribbeans one constantly state how drake biracial blacks are only black to black americans and how mixxed people in places outside of America are not seen as "black" i doubt that.

A whole avalanche of stuff like this said on coli, twitter, other forums, LSA, etc.

...ok :heh:

and white people said stuff like that and "******" to everyone dark, even to non african descent people.

all that dont mean shyt, blacks still made blackness what it is.:umad: Get the hell over it
I'm talking to you about government consensus and you are talking about student society

Gtfoh weirdo

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
no different from when cacs were like "Mike Brown was no angel" or posted Trayvon smoking. And to try to use the kid's nationality as some kind of smear is just pathetic. What a piece of shyt
I can see why he's still able to maintain his jackass behaviour though

IMAGINE
dude was getting on to immigrants for using a made up D.O.B and he is not even using his ACTUAL name as his identity

what a fraud

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not true. I'm second generation Black American and although you have a SMALL amount of ADOS who had a dislike for non-ados, the overwhelming majority of ADOS was and has been accepting of non-ADOS. Now you have had some African immigrants and Caribbean immigrants (which is ridiculous seeing as they're descendants of slavery as well and the only reason they're in the western hemisphere is because of the British, Spanish, French, etc) who were very disrespectful of ADOS and tried to act like they were better than them.

I don't like Tariq but we have to be honest and not try to act like African and Caribbean immigrants and second generation Black Americans weren't on some BS.

I hate that this child's situation is being exploited when the focus should be on the cracker who tried to kill him and the neighbors who covered for him.
You cant tell me my REAL life experiences weren’t true. Let me make sure I understand you, the majority of ADOS was accepting of foreigners but the majority of foreigners do not accept ADOS? Is that correct? *more gas lighting*