Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
the pivot to conservative bootlicker is something to behold with this dude

you would think someone with his long online history wouldn't be so blatant with the way he is now contextualizing black trauma vs how he did it around 2013-14

I guess everyone has a price

the clique he has on this site is something else it be right in your face and you still follow the blind

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Imagine an “immigrant” posting anything remotely close to what he said and it would a line of people talking about “see they hate us”.

He did this with the cops who killed the black man in Memphis. He did this with the lady in NY who got beat up and bitten because she wouldn’t give a man her number.

Both incidents there was no “immigrant” involved in the crime.

He literally is using “Birth of a Nation” style propaganda to defile the image of black “immigrants”.

The truth is ADOS have ALWAYS disliked the black diaspora. They are gas lighting with the “they call us all akata” talk.
That's not true. I'm second generation Black American and although you have a SMALL amount of ADOS who had a dislike for non-ados, the overwhelming majority of ADOS was and has been accepting of non-ADOS. Now you have had some African immigrants and Caribbean immigrants (which is ridiculous seeing as they're descendants of slavery as well and the only reason they're in the western hemisphere is because of the British, Spanish, French, etc) who were very disrespectful of ADOS and tried to act like they were better than them.

I don't like Tariq but we have to be honest and not try to act like African and Caribbean immigrants and second generation Black Americans weren't on some BS.

I hate that this child's situation is being exploited when the focus should be on the cracker who tried to kill him and the neighbors who covered for him.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Tariq was on the path to becoming a new civil rights leader in 2011-2015. Now he’s Alex Jones status. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain
full
nikka was Teflon

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh I read that twitter thread. Tariq said R.I.P. to the kid as an afterthought, but was focused on his aunt marrying a white man.

Like what's the point of this divisive shyt?

Did this nikka just call scamming people into buying him a bar "activism?" Ot is it the part where they sit around listening to his hate speech? What "activism" is he even referring to that is under so much attack from immigrants? How does disparaging the family of a child who was near fatally shot by a white man make this point or compel people to step up for his justice?

This is the best this clown could figure out how to spin the fact that he is a piece of shyt mocking a family that nearly lost their child simply because they are Africans?

The bytch saw this shyt in the news and immediately saw it as an opportunity to boast his hashtag brand. What he really wanted was to find a random tweet of an African dude mocking or faulting a dead "FBA" child in the past, and of course failed because the psychos co-signing this hashtag have really bought into these depraved delusions of "jealous Africans" rooting for their death and downfall. But that's the thing about psychopaths and narcissist. They have to project their own depraved ideas and behaviors on others in order to try and justify it. The only group of people who want to mock, laugh at, punch down, and root for the harm of others in order to feel important are these hashtag nikkas.

shyt went from reparations, to don't vote Democrat Candace Owen's Blexit shyt, to Trump is better for black people than Biden just ahead of the election, to Africans caused AIDs in Atlanta, to falsely accusing Africans of preying on and killing African Americans like a bunch of white women, to psuedo science about "FBA hairline, skin tones, and 30% white ancestry." And now, not even children or their families are off limits to these sick individuals.

All justified because a friend of a friend of a friend's cousin you never met says she was called akata. Them Africans hating on African Americans:sadcam:.

How much more are people gonna tolerate this shyt before they realize they're only being emotionally manipulated and scammed into a useless hate movement for this a$$holes personal gain?

It's no wonder these FBA nikkas wanna drape themselves in American flag and be conservatives so bad. They've studied, mastered, and clearly admire all their tactics. The manipulative bigotry and tribalism against everyone different from you, the blatant and shameless lieing, the unashamed and irrelevant smearing and defaming of others, the charlatans capitalizing on peoples pride, egos, fear and hatred, the followers of these charlatans refusing to give up the pride and ego they are being given by these scammerrs no matter how dumb they look, no matter how much they are lied to, because the thought of going back to being a regular motherfukker co-esxisting in peace with others and not some envied, important "FoUnDaTiOnAl AmUrIcaN" frightens the hell out of them

Guy is just slime, for real for real. And at this point I don't have the mildest respect for any of his vile following either.

Last edited:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did this nikka just call scamming people into buying him a bar "activism?" Ot is it the part where they sit around listening to his hate speech? What "activism" is he even referring to that is under so much attack from immigrants? How does disparaging the family of a child who was near fatally shot by a white man make this point or compel people to step up for his justice?

This is the best this clown could figure out how to spin the fact that he is a piece of shyt mocking a family that nearly lost their child simply because they are Africans?

The bytch saw this shyt in the news and immediately saw it as an opportunity to boast his hashtag brand. What he really wanted was to find a random tweet of an African dude mocking or faulting a dead "FBA" child in the past, and of course failed because the psychos co-signing this hashtag have really bought into these depraved delusions of "jealous Africans" rooting for their death and downfall. But that's the thing about psychopaths and narcissist. They have to project their own depraved ideas and behaviors on others in order to try and justify it. The only group of people who want to mock, laugh at, punch down, and root for the harm of others in order to feel important are these hashtag nikkas.

shyt went from reparations, to don't vote Democrat Candace Owen's Blexit shyt, to Trump is better for black people than Biden just ahead of the election, to Africans caused AIDs in Atlanta, to falsely accusing Africans of preying on and killing African Americans like a bunch of white women, to psuedo science about "FBA hairline, skin tones, and 30% white ancestry." And now, not even children or their families are off limits to these sick individuals.

All justified because a friend of a friend of a friend's cousin you never met says she was called akata. Them Africans hating on African Americans:sadcam:.

How much more are people gonna tolerate this shyt before they realize they're only being emotionally manipulated and scammed into a useless hate movement for this a$$holes personal gain?

It's no wonder these FBA nikkas wanna drape themselves in American flag and be conservatives so bad. They've studied, mastered, and clearly admire all their tactics. The manipulative bigotry and tribalism against everyone different from you, the blatant and shameless lieing, the unashamed and irrelevant smearing and defaming of others, the charlatans capitalizing on peoples pride, egos, fear and hatred, the followers of these charlatans refusing to give up the pride and ego they are being given by these scammerrs no matter how dumb they look, no matter how much they are lied to, because the thought of going back to being a regular motherfukker co-esxisting in peace with others and not some envied, important "FoUnDaTiOnAl AmUrIcaN" frightens the hell out of them

Guy is just slime, for real for real. And at this point I don't have the mildest respect for any of his vile following either.
Repped.
I actually question the intelligence and masculinity of any breh from an immigrant background still entertaining the black letter gang klansman shyt respectfully. they getting the smoke they have (and been had, there's never been any welcome wagon for black immigrants these nikkas are talking about foh) right back.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Its funny because years ago they found Yvette and Boyce getting paid by a conservative think tank and their followers act like nothing happened. Again this discourse in itself is some COINTEL shyt from the 60s just remixed.
:ohhh: Interesting, Yvette was just on Karen Hunter show yesterday and they were throwing all types of shade @ Tariq and FBA without mentioning their names but it was obvious to whom they were referring to. But the one point where she defended Tariq was when allegations of Russian & Right wing influence came up and she was full borne :hubie: "I aint involved with no Russians or Right wing & I dont think he is either" It came off so strange I had to rewind to hear again, but doing a swift google search I find a tweet from Illhan Omar of all people talking about that

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: Interesting, Yvette was just on Karen Hunter show yesterday and they were throwing all types of shade @ Tariq and FBA without mentioning their names but it was obvious to whom they were referring to. But the one point where she defended Tariq was when allegations of Russian & Right wing influence came up and she was full borne :hubie: "I aint involved with no Russians or Right wing & I dont think he is either" It came off so strange I had to rewind to hear again, but doing a swift google search I find a tweet from Illhan Omar of all people talking about that

I got to check that out but im not even surprised at her response.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That was before TN co-opted their hate group and made her irrelevant.

She may throw shade right now, but she is the one who started this hate movement. TN is just more blatant, disrespectful and childish about it. He is like Trump to the GOP.

Only solace I can take is she went from working in Congress as a staffer to complete irrelevance. She completely marginalized herself. No mainstream organization will ever take her serious again.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Alot of weird shyt going on here. I can't speak for all black Americans because I'm not all black Americans but my sister married an African dude (born in America but his parents were immigrants) and his family pretty much hated her and the rest of my family. Used all the negative stereotypes in the book even though my sister is a college graduate, my grandmother was a retired teacher of over 40yrs and my aunt is still currently teaching. I have no ill feelings towards African, Jamaicans, Haitians, or any other black person but all of my experiences have been them getting at us... I still refuse to judge them as a whole though. And I have seen black Americans get at immigrants too. It's definitely not one sided.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hope they lock this homeowner up soon. We need more details but this shooting does not fit the criteria for a self-defense claim from what we currently know. It doesn't sound like the kid was being threatening.
there is no leg for the cac to stand on for shooting this kid, only explanation on why hes not locked up is due to the obvious which is white supremacy

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: This is a goddamn lie.

If we disliked you, why did we advocate for you to get in? :camby:
its amazing how these children of immigrants say that

yet if nikkas truly did not like them or anyone else, this country still would only allow european migrants here. and this country would be alot more whiter because of it.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Tariq is pure evil. He is now justifying a racist shooting a black child in the head who simply knocked his door mistakenly.
It's shameful that a black child was nearly murdered in cold blood and this goon wants to label him "liberian" to justify it and use his relatives whose actions don't fall towards him against the kid.

This is just an innocent kid guys and this devil tariq nasheed is trying to slander the child all for the grift and to continue to Stoke division to line his pockets. This is pure evil. Vile

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/black-teen-shot-after-going-to-the-wrong-house-to-pick-up-siblings-kansas-city-police-say/3014704/

might want to look up the word “justify”