Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tend to speak in circles, latitudes, and longitudes.
The end point of our discussion would have been, no set of humans can be trusted.
Sometimes it is a young criminal, sometimes it is an old racist.
Sometimes a decent young man, sometimes a scared old man.
And a thousand other variations and truths.
Every situation is unique, even though quite often, humans are not.

Hey breh, STFU. Respectfully.

We are trying to have a serious discussion and you keep derailing the thread with your nonsense.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with this kinda thinking you're no different than Tariq. you just have your conversations and do your hating behind closed doors. if Tariq is taken off the people's neck, you should be too because you're as big an obstacle to any would-be unity as he is.

and we don't care what you call us, what we care about is you involving yourselves in our political issues to our detriment. nobody gives a fukk about that akata shyt, especially when you ain't saying it out loud.
No, I never hated because I had friends of all different backgrounds but I remember when it was acceptable to be non black American. There was A LOT of hate, but because of the good relationships I NEVER generalized but when an ADOS has a bad experience (some ADOS aren’t even speaking from experience) they use generalizations.

Count the anti-ADOS threads and then count the anti-diaspora threads. Who hates who more?
:martin:

You can check my post history, I always been about bringing black people together, now this site is borderline unreadable with the amount of hate.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hey breh, STFU. Respectfully.

We are trying to have a serious discussion and you keep derailing the thread with your nonsense.

I am very much on topic, you just not seeing it.
For example the guy that went hunting with his wite friends/coworkers.
And he mysteriously died.
Many were saying it is because he did not "understand wite people", "immigrants love wite people", "they dont understand the history"

In this very thread it has been implied and directly said that the kid was not taught the truth of wite folks.

This is an outlook that comes up time and time again.
The situation where the haitian guy died and the lady was hugged in court.

I was simply putting it all out there, instead of beating around the bush

If blk children should be taught to be wary of wite people

If buddy is aying I am tripping, and you saying the same
I will concede

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Almost all of his puppets, cartoons, cookies, lawsuits etc have been against Black Americans but we don't call him out :comeon: This is like saying "Americans won't call Trump out" because his biggest fans are American... even tho his biggest critics are American.

Take your simple ass on somewhere.
You clearly got personal gripes and he's the outlet to express it.
Breh look at what all that top flight security got you:mjlol: And that last paragraph is ALL of them. Tariq is just a smokescreen

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Breh look at what all that top flight security got you:mjlol: And that last paragraph is ALL of them. Tariq is just a smokescreen
That dude is just as weird as the rest of yall Internet Ass muhfukkas :rudy: You got more in common with him than me, talking that "ALL" shyt

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
That dude is just as weird as the rest of yall Internet Ass muhfukkas :rudy: You got more in common with him than me, talking that "ALL" shyt
The same people who act in concert with you“the fake unity” brigade are the exact people you described :mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
No, I never hated because I had friends of all different backgrounds but I remember when it was acceptable to be non black American. There was A LOT of hate, but because of the good relationships I NEVER generalized but when an ADOS has a bad experience (some ADOS aren’t even speaking from experience) they use generalizations.

Count the anti-ADOS threads and then count the anti-diaspora threads. Who hates who more?
:martin:

You can check my post history, I always been about bringing black people together, now this site is borderline unreadable with the amount of hate.

i would honestly be interested in the result of this

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the OP and anybody that co-sign him , really should be banned for misleading posters with this fukk shyt

Tariq can be extremely petty & a down right a$$hole at times .... but this aint it - its disgusting for some of yall to insinuate Tariq was dissing the kid
he clearly states that "it was horrible" .... "thank goodness he survived" .... and repeated it several times with even claiming the black boy as "ours"

see 1:10 mark

So he’s talking out of both sides of his neck. Duly noted

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
the OP and anybody that co-sign him , really should be banned for misleading posters with this fukk shyt

Tariq can be extremely petty & a down right a$$hole at times .... but this aint it - its disgusting for some of yall to insinuate Tariq was dissing the kid
he clearly states that "it was horrible" .... "thank goodness he survived" .... and repeated it several times with even claiming the black boy as "ours"

:mjlol: fukk outta here. The mufukka ain't broach the man that shot him, what the police had to say about releasing him, movement happening on the ground, none of that.

He kicked it off with "He's Liberian and his aunt is a zaddy worshipper" :comeon: Yall's delusion is on a level that just ain't going away

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reason number 1, million and one why I said what I said in the Latin thread. This fukking idiot had to put in an immigrant Liberian family for what? White Zaddy, for what? But hey though, everybody keep on Twerking, keep on having these diaspora wars, keep on having these gender wars. We’re really getting far.
That's the craziest thing. nikkas really wanna fight tooth and nail for this backwards dysfunctional shyt. "Reparations" is just a scapegoat to have something postive/serious sounding to bring up when people ask why they're rallying around these grifters. But really these nikkas just wanna be edgelords with borderline right wing uncle tom rhetoric and experience the glee of punching downward on some tribalist shyt. (The high ground to do so only being obtained by extolling the virtues of the same America thats decried for its racism in topics not featuring immigrants)

In real life slave heritage has not qualified me for a single benefit, job or dollar.
Real pro-black people like me and you are a dieing breed my friend. This sorry ass generation will give you a billion reasons why black people deep down are actually conservative bootlickers rather than rebeles and revolutionaries of equality, why we should be rooting for the continued dominance of cac first world countries rather than Africa, and why Trump and Republicans are secretly better for black people than leftists and Democrats.

I just can't be bothered to argue with these fukkers no more. They are nuts and firmly dedicated to being as deep on the wrong side of history as possible--and with pride--as long as it feeds whatever desperate need they have to feel important, significant, needed and envied by others.
My man just distilled down 5-7 years worth of TLR content into a single sentence, well done

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Nah breh I read that twitter thread. Tariq said R.I.P. to the kid as an afterthought, but was focused on his aunt marrying a white man.

Like what's the point of this divisive shyt?