Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
FtxopW2aQAAcoZo

This is this dude's mother in law , bro. She lives in this dude's house till this day all dashiki'd up. You can't make this shyt up if you tried :mjlol: :mjlol:
I honestly never cared about his mother-in-law being white since he married her daughter not her. But if she lives with them that's a completely different thing. How tf could he stand to live with a fvcking CAC?

How do you know this? Is it confirmed?

LMFAO at her in the dashiki

Tariqs thirst for money is starting to go to far. He crossed the line when he started attacking immigrants. Time for him to smoothly pivot to the next hustle.

Daps
I honestly never cared about his mother-in-law being white since he married her daughter not her. But if she lives with them that's a completely different thing. How tf could he stand to live with a fvcking CAC?

She 100% lives with them in their house for many years now.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Tariqs thirst for money is starting to go to far. He crossed the line when he started attacking immigrants. Time for him to smoothly pivot to the next hustle.
Free day care

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I have often said blk american people, or Americans in general are decent people.
Even wite people.

What is being said in this thread by many is that immigrants do not know that wite people are ALL BAD

If that is true, then what should an immigrant parent teach their children about blk americans?
That is my question

We obviously have many folks here on this very website who DISPISE blk immigrants

How does one differentitate the good from the bad?
I am being very very serious here
I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to ask. I mean again... If you come across some weirdo talking like he discovered his ethnicity in a bowl of Alphabet soup... then he's probably not the kinda person that'll be reasonable. But if it's just a normal Black American living their life like you live yours, then... Nothing profound is coming to mind :patrice: sorry

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to ask. I mean again... If you come across some weirdo talking like he discovered his ethnicity in a bowl of Alphabet soup... then he's probably not the kinda person that'll be reasonable. But if it's just a normal Black American living their life like you live yours, then... Nothing profound is coming to mind :patrice: sorry

Well to be blunt. I am a grown man who struggles with how to deal with humanity.
Whether as individuals vs as a whole.

As i would not like to be talking/typing to wite racists.
I also would not like to talk/type to xenophobes.

Do you agree with what others have implied on here that the young man or immigrants do not "understand wite people"?

Say I have a child that moves to America, do I teach them that wite peole are racist?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Well to be blunt. I am a grown man who struggles with how to deal with humanity.
Whether as individuals vs as a whole.

As i would not like to be talking/typing to wite racists.
I also would not like to talk/type to xenophobes.

Do you agree with what others have implied on here that the young man or immigrants do not "understand wite people"?

Say I have a child that moves to America, do I teach them that wite peole are racist?
I'm really lost on what your point is here breh. I didnt say anything about how to raise kids or how to "understand white people" and I'm not sure who you're referring to that did.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
People change in 10 years.

Unrelated but if Malcolm X was alive today, we would be putting him on the cross and canceling him for being a pimp and fụcking white women.

We already crucified Barack Obama for not doing enough and getting impeached or assassinated by this crooked ass government.

Shıt, if I all of a sudden had an epiphany to become a political activist and speak out on civil injustices, someone will pull up my old coli and AHH accounts then start prying in my past to all the hoes I smashed, stupid shıt I said, hate speeches against trannies and exposing me as a hypocrite or cọon.

Mad random but there's weirdos canceling pastors right now.

My bad, I'm way off topic, ya'll can go back to shıtting on this brother. I don't wanna get cancelled. 🫡

Breh if you redeemed your life by doing positive things politically, that great. If you went on to become some internet scheister deligitmizing a near fatal attack on a child because they're not "foundational black American" just to promote some sick hashtag for your own personal gain, then with all due respect fukk your past, present, and future my nikka.

Don't compare Malcolm to this useless psychopath.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm really lost on what your point is here breh. I didnt say anything about how to raise kids or how to "understand white people" and I'm not sure who you're referring to that did.

Have you not seen the many posts implying that immigrants do not know about wite people?
That immigrants love wite people?

The many times when a situation occurs the immigrant is blamed for not "knowing/understanding" wite people?

Surely you have seen this many times, even in this very case

My question is do you agree, are ALL wite people evil and racist?

And if not, how do you separate the good from the bad?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 black kids in TN legislature got booted on an openly racist move from those other reps. Heard the same guys made a joke about "fried chicken recipes" and other hateful things those kids went through. I have heard more vitriol for them than the racists who booted them. Now this...............

TN released two videos attacking these two young men for no reason. They were the victims of real white supremacy, but TN decided that he should attack the victims and not the racist scumbags who kicked them out.

FBA is a hate cult.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Have you not seen the many posts implying that immigrants do not know about wite people?
That immigrants love wite people?

The many times when a situation occurs the immigrant is blamed for not "knowing/understanding" wite people?

Surely you have seen this many times, even in this very case

My question is do you agree, are ALL wite people evil and racist?

And if not, how do you separate the good from the bad?
No I don't agree. I don't even think about white people like that. In fact I was talking about Tariq's bytchass until you started waxing philosophical about white people. Idk why you're asking me this shyt.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
No I don't agree. I don't even think about white people like that. In fact I was talking about Tariq's bytchass until you started waxing philosophical about white people. Idk why you're asking me this shyt.

I tend to speak in circles, latitudes, and longitudes.
The end point of our discussion would have been, no set of humans can be trusted.
Sometimes it is a young criminal, sometimes it is an old racist.
Sometimes a decent young man, sometimes a scared old man.
And a thousand other variations and truths.
Every situation is unique, even though quite often, humans are not.