Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Quarterwater

Rookie
Daps
He pulled a Jeffrey Toobin by bringing up irrelevant info to justify the death of a young kid. Toobin mentioned on CNN that Trayvon's school suspension record was a justification for his murder.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
The problem is Black Americans will never G-Check this guy or at least publicly call out the snakes in their community en masse.

Imagine a Mexican American going on a 6 year uninterrupted run talking crazy about Mexicans. That muthafukka would have been dead by now.

Tariq is taking advantage of the very low numbers of Africans in America and the soft-shoe c00nin' of his followers. Tariq knows he'll be dead if he was to go to Africa talking all this wild shyt he's been talking recently.
That theoretical Mexican would meet the same fate as the inventor of the word Akata:mjpls:

Daps
FtxopW2aQAAcoZo

This is this dude's mother in law , bro. She lives in this dude's house till this day all dashiki'd up. You can't make this shyt up if you tried :mjlol: :mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Nope, that's not true. And even if it was, his biggest capers are black Americans. Pretty much ALL his followers are Black Americans at this point,
Almost all of his puppets, cartoons, cookies, lawsuits etc have been against Black Americans but we don't call him out :comeon: This is like saying "Americans won't call Trump out" because his biggest fans are American... even tho his biggest critics are American.

Take your simple ass on somewhere.
You clearly got personal gripes and he's the outlet to express it.

Daps
Almost all of his puppets, cartoons, cookies, lawsuits etc have been against Black Americans but we don't call him out :comeon: This is like saying "Americans won't call Trump out" because his biggest fans are American... even tho his biggest critics are American.

Take your simple ass on somewhere.
You clearly got personal gripes and he's the outlet to express it.
Those critics are not criticizing him for his anti-black immigrant rhetoric but for other reasons. That's a red herring fallacy that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Stop playing dumb. The FBA cult is exclusively made up of Black Americans. To deny that is laughable at best.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme break it down for you.

He has a history of ani black immigration views. He highlighted that part first. Then he said his aunt started a gofundme. He’s implying that black immigrant, which he always shows hate for, is trying to get money and help from everybody. He then said right after he’s sending his prayers. Meaning “you ain’t getting shyt from me”. It’s a Twitter slang to dismiss a serious cause. “Thoughts and prayers”, which came from Republicans saying this over and over after every mass shooting as a way to downplay and dismiss the situation while they have the power to actually do something about it.

Then Tariq mentioned his family having interracial relationships. It’s a red flag in the black community lately when you’re exposed as having interracial relationships. You’re seen as a divest or and not “our people”.

If you still don’t get it, you chose not to, fam. I hope this never happens to anybody you know or care for where a troll does this for views and clicks.

Don’t forget about the “suspected white supremacists” bit too.

TN will call a white person a white supremacist for looking at him wrong, but a white man who shoots down an innocent black teen is “suspected white supremacists” because the teen is of Liberian heritage.

This is no different than what white people do when a black teen is shot. Hashtags are creating their own coded langaguge to dismiss and dehumanize black immigrants just like what their white counterparts do to any black person is the victim.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Those critics are not criticizing him for his anti-black immigrant rhetoric but for other reasons. That's a red herring fallacy that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Stop playing dumb. The FBA cult is exclusively made up of Black Americans. To deny that is laughable at best.
I'm not denying that "FBA" is made up of Black Americans. I'm denying this notion that Black Americans don't call him out. Again, by your logic Bernie Sanders is MAGA cause he's American. You got about as much brain cells as the rest of these internet ass muhfukkas.

Daps
I'm not denying that "FBA" is made up of Black Americans. I'm denying this notion that Black Americans don't call him out. Again, by your logic Bernie Sanders is MAGA cause he's American. You got about as much brain cells as the rest of these internet ass muhfukkas.
Black Americans don't call him out or the other c00ns and scammers in your community. Its why he scammed you out of $1 million for a convenience store and he's been scamming Black Americans for 2 decades uninterrupted.

What is the parellel to a Tariq Nasheed in the Latino community? You think Mexican Americans will let some Mexican American talk crazy about Mexicans in Mexico for 5 years and not have excommunicated that person already?

Quit playing dumb. Self hate and c00nery is what allows a fakkit like Tariq to exist in the first place.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Help me out here a bit.
Many folks will say all wite people are racist.
Because it is impossible to know what is in a persons heart/mind.

How do I know which blk american is a decent person vs a xenophobe?
Or would it be wise to say "all are....." as done with wite people?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Help me out here a bit.
Many folks will say all wite people are racist.
Because it is impossible to know what is in a persons heart/mind.

How do I know which blk american is a decent person vs a xenophobe?
Or would it be wise to say "all are....." as done with wite people?
I haven't watched any footage of the protests happening out there but I'd imagine the majority of Black people out there calling for justice are Black Americans. That would be a good indication in this particular instance.

Or... we can go off of a social media influencer making up LGBT-like acronyms that no one outside his sphere of influence know or care about.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Black Americans don't call him out or the other c00ns and scammers in your community. Its why he scammed you out of $1 million for a convenience store and he's been scamming Black Americans for 2 decades uninterrupted.

What is the parellel to a Tariq Nasheed in the Latino community? You think Mexican Americans will let some Mexican American talk crazy about Mexicans in Mexico for 5 years and not have excommunicated that person already?

Quit playing dumb. Self hate and c00nery is what allows a fakkit like Tariq to exist in the first place.
Yes we do, they even made a whole documentary together crying about it :russ:

They cry about it individually all the time :tchalla:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I haven't watched any footage of the protests happening out there but I'd imagine the majority of Black people out there calling for justice are Black Americans. That would be a good indication in this particular instance.

Or... we can go off of a social media influencer making up LGBT-like acronyms that no one outside his sphere of influence know or care about.

I have often said blk american people, or Americans in general are decent people.
Even wite people.

What is being said in this thread by many is that immigrants do not know that wite people are ALL BAD

If that is true, then what should an immigrant parent teach their children about blk americans?
That is my question

We obviously have many folks here on this very website who DISPISE blk immigrants

How does one differentitate the good from the bad?
I am being very very serious here