Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
People change in 10 years.

Unrelated but if Malcolm X was alive today, we would be putting him on the cross and canceling him for being a pimp and fụcking white women.

We already crucified Barack Obama for not doing enough and getting impeached or assassinated by this crooked ass government.

Shıt, if I all of a sudden had an epiphany to become a political activist and speak out on civil injustices, someone will pull up my old coli and AHH accounts then start prying in my past to all the hoes I smashed, stupid shıt I said, hate speeches against trannies and exposing me as a hypocrite or cọon.

Mad random but there's weirdos canceling pastors right now.

My bad, I'm way off topic, ya'll can go back to shıtting on this brother. I don't wanna get cancelled. 🫡
Did you really just mention Malcolm X and Barack O Bama. nikka log off. :comeon:

And yes I know what point you are trying to make. It’s nonsensical because Malcolm X and Barack O Bama are actual proponents for justice and didn’t seek to divide black people. So it doesn’t matter who tries to cancel someone if they have a strong enough base following. But We talking about a man who tries to make up beefs between AA peoples and non AA that no one seems to see significantly in real life. This nikka is the same pimp hustling divisive piece of shyt he always been. Taking your money for a black history museum and turning it into a club. Get outta here with all this anti-intellectual nonsense. And all his followers are the biggest idiots in the country along with Trump peoples

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Did you really just mention Malcolm X and Barack O Bama. nikka log off. :comeon:

And yes I know what point you are trying to make. It’s nonsensical because Malcolm X and Barack O Bama are actual proponents for justice and didn’t seek to divide black people. So it doesn’t matter who tries to cancel someone if they have a strong enough base following. But We talking about a man who tries to make up beefs between AA peoples and non AA that no one seems to see significantly in real life. This nikka is the same pimp hustling divisive piece of shyt he always been. Taking your money for a black history museum and turning it into a club. Get outta here with all this anti-intellectual nonsense. And all his followers are the biggest idiots in the country along with Trump peoples
I guess my nıgga....

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

Obama was not for justice for black people. Negged for lying

coldcall

All Star
Daps
Tariq is the founder of fba movement so if you've ever wondered why his followers are such ignorant pieces of dog shyt.

tumblr_oby5brV38Q1vbe7guo1_1280.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:mjlol:

Daps
The problem is Black Americans will never G-Check this guy or at least publicly call out the snakes in their community en masse.

Imagine a Mexican American going on a 6 year uninterrupted run talking crazy about Mexicans. That muthafukka would have been dead by now.

Tariq is taking advantage of the very low numbers of Africans in America and the soft-shoe c00nin' of his followers. Tariq knows he'll be dead if he was to go to Africa talking all this wild shyt he's been talking recently.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Q: What is a red herring fallacy?

A: A red herring is a logical fallacy in which irrelevant information is presented alongside relevant information, distracting attention from that relevant information. This may be done intentionally or unintentionally.

Q: Why is a red herring fallacy flawed?

A: The red herring fallacy is a problem because it is flawed reasoning. It is a distraction device that causes people to become sidetracked from the main issue and draw wrong conclusions.

Basic info that even a 5th grader can master.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
the OP and anybody that co-sign him , really should be banned for misleading posters with this fukk shyt

Tariq can be extremely petty & a down right a$$hole at times .... but this aint it - its disgusting for some of yall to insinuate Tariq was dissing the kid
he clearly states that "it was horrible" .... "thank goodness he survived" .... and repeated it several times with even claiming the black boy as "ours"

see 1:10 mark

Daps
His biggest critics have been Black Americans the fukk are you talking about :what:

Neg :camby:
Nope, that's not true. And even if it was, his biggest capers are black Americans. Pretty much ALL his followers are Black Americans at this point,