Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
When it comes to Tariq, I’m neutral and call out his bullshyt. I’m trying to find the part where he “justifies” this child being shot. Calling out white worship and putting cacs on a pedestal does not equate to that.
:unimpressed:

Matter of fact… Neg and 1 star.

Meanwhile you yourself married a Mexican woman. So what would that have to do with anything if one of your fam became a victim of racism or white supremacy ?

You see the hat we’re saying?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The whole "zaddy" thing was uncalled for and it shouldnt have been mentioned. I mean why even mention that he is from a "immigrant Liberian family". This young brotha got shot in the head and this is what he says..disgusting

I really can't stand ignorant people
Saying all that with a white mother in law and a half white wife is truly the craziest part of the whole ordeal

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The truth is ADOS have ALWAYS disliked the black diaspora. They are gas lighting with the “they call us all akata” talk.
motherfukkers was wearing African medallions, invented a RBG flag, championed going back to Africa and still show up in Africa to this day, ready to be welcomed “home” but have always disliked the black diaspora.

Y’all smoking fukking rocks and was NOT outside

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
just watched the clip from his livestream. Neg and 1 star for lying saying he justified the shooting:camby:

We're not idiots breh..We already know what Tariq is about..
Tarig is using the same code that White Supremacists use..mention to them someone is Black, and it should automatically arouse negative feelings. He's doing the same thing here and trying to be slick.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile you yourself married a Mexican woman. So what would that have to do with anything if one of your fam became a victim of racism or white supremacy ?

You see the hat we’re saying?

I can't even find it in me no more to go back n forth with these nikkas. They know exactly what they're doing with this "wHeErE did hE jUsTiFy iT!?" They always play this cult worship game where everything this clown does is misunderstood and "just having a different opinion" or some shyt. As if ANYONE asked him what is his ethnic or family background. The FBA hashtaggers have become like cacs who want to vet the personal life of victims to find some shyt they believe will drive away any empathy from the individual. In this case, his fukked up psychopath audience needs to know if the child is "FBA" and has any history of being around white people. And why? Perhaps to....you know....justify his misfortune to his audience? To imply to these miserable sickos that actually think this guy brings any change or purpose to their own lives that the boy had it coming cus these Africans are always associating with whites and dissing the black "foundational American™".

No of course not. He's just bringing it up but he's not delegiitimizing or justifying anything. No siree. Just like all the white folks that needed you to know Trayvon Martin had an annoying Facebook page like every other teenager at the time and smoked pot. They're just telling you the truth!

The Tariq fans are every bit as much complete and total scumbags as the man himself. Constantly pushing his own unfortunately profitable and bigoted hate agendas and disguised behind some phony shyt about "muh ancestors" and "we foundational Americans™!" to try and make it appear above criticism. Disparaging and muddying support behind the pain of a fukking child and his family because his parents are Liberian immigrants, and one of his aunt's in in a random relationship to a white guy.

This guy is fukking SCUM my G. if his attempts to instigate hate and violence towards Africans using false misinfo in the past wasnt enough, this is enough for me to see that not even children are off limits to this psychopath, his stupid "FBA" hate-brand, and the people that follow it. Not even damn kids. And anyone still admiring this guy is just scum too.

In fact literall all of TallMan J's favorite people are the most dogshyt worthhless people alive. Anyone who actually speaks for equality and good, selfless causes for other people are "white liberals" he would never trust.

It's like the guy is just committed to being on the wrong side of history. I mean, he puts in real work to be a naive, cognitively dissonant piece of shyt who believes in anyone that bullies others. Its like just the possibility of living in a world free of hate and chaos offends this guy. fukking weirdo. Telling you these nikkas is sick

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
That DISGUSTING piece of shyt human being stay tryna divide the Black Diaspora :scust:

Tariq tryna spin this tragedy to sell divisiveness to his HOES thirsting for guidance is on brand KOON behavior.

He is a former pimp after all

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Tariq was on the path to becoming a new civil rights leader in 2011-2015. Now he’s Alex Jones status. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain
full
Closest thing we have to a civil rights leader these days is Kaepernick
:francis:

Tariq has always been a MAGA fraud grifter. Its just easier to see for everyone else now

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
That DISGUSTING piece of shyt human being stay tryna divide the Black Diaspora :scust:

Tariq tryna spin this tragedy to sell divisiveness to his HOES thirsting for guidance is on brand KOON behavior.

He is a former pimp after all

People change in 10 years.

Unrelated but if Malcolm X was alive today, we would be putting him on the cross and canceling him for being a pimp and fụcking white women.

We already crucified Barack Obama for not doing enough and getting impeached or assassinated by this crooked ass government.

Shıt, if I all of a sudden had an epiphany to become a political activist and speak out on civil injustices, someone will pull up my old coli and AHH accounts then start prying in my past to all the hoes I smashed, stupid shıt I said, hate speeches against trannies and exposing me as a hypocrite or cọon.

Mad random but there's weirdos canceling pastors right now.

My bad, I'm way off topic, ya'll can go back to shıtting on this brother. I don't wanna get cancelled. 🫡

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Closest thing we have to a civil rights leader these days is Kaepernick
:francis:

Tariq has always been a MAGA fraud grifter. Its just easier to see for everyone else now
And yet nıggas still watch football, were shıtting on him for taking a knee and calling him white for having a white mother.....