Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
There are more white people than black people in these states... Florida alone has a very sizeable white and Cuban republican population... :francis:
I know, but you need to compare those numbers to the poll stats. A lot of people didn't vote, it's even more obvious when you compare these numbers to the every other election before. Two of the worst candidates but voting for Trump... I still can't even fathom this level of stupidity. Dumb fukkign whites, especially the fukking females had to go and do the most stupidest shyt I have ever seen. Hopefully this man gets replaced before a second term. And Hillary won the popular vote too.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So nikkas think Tariq is a c00n and only wants us for our money? I just started listening to this cat on Monday. I see mixed opinions of him on here. I don't get it man, I like listening to thorough informed black people speak but it seems like there's always something in the backpocket that they holding out on

The majority of black posters agree with and respect Tariq. There are a few extremely vocal and loud paid agents whose sole purpose is to get in Tariq threads and disagree/ post dis information like the guy in the first post.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Yeah how can the white women canidate not get the white women vote it's all on them. Clinton got 88% from black people :yeshrug:
You guys are misinterpreting numbers. The black voting bloc was significantly low in the 2016 presidential election. A lot of blacks stay home. She wasn't going to win with the black turnout. The black votes could have made a difference if the voting bloc was larger.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every nikka coulda voted and white America woulda still elected Trump

Stop fukking trying to shame and blame your own people and enable white supremacy. I aint voting for no fukking Hilary Clinton

Not necessarily true.... if nikkas would've came out in mass in Ohio, Michigan, and Florida, there is no telling what could've happened.....