Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

His first monologue was about how he didn't think Trump would actually pull it off:francis:

Then he went into how Trump getting elected was actually a good thing, despite that clearly not being the intended goal of advocating people to not vote.

I got no problem with what he said other than blanketing State/Local in with Federal elections

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
So nikkas think Tariq is a c00n and only wants us for our money? I just started listening to this cat on Monday. I see mixed opinions of him on here. I don't get it man, I like listening to thorough informed black people speak but it seems like there's always something in the backpocket that they holding out on

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Every nikka coulda voted and white America woulda still elected Trump

Stop fukking trying to shame and blame your own people and enable white supremacy. I aint voting for no fukking Hilary Clinton

dhMeAzK.gif

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Every nikka coulda voted and white America woulda still elected Trump

Stop fukking trying to shame and blame your own people and enable white supremacy. I aint voting for no fukking Hilary Clinton
Statistically speaking, you are incredibly wrong about the first statement. You are severely underestimating the black populations in the states she lost.
List of U.S. cities with large African-American populations - Wikipedia
List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't agree with some things Tariq says, but when he has been constantly saying about Obama is true.

Yeah he got elected twice and it was good seeing a black man in office but white society thought that was suppose to be enough for us. He says we should protect his legacy of being the first black president by voting for Hillary.

She was extremely dismissive of him in '08, he did a town hall during the primaries that year where he had to go into detail that he was a Christian and not a muslim, Hillary made him disavow Rev Wright even when the Rev was spot on.

He made the comments about Trayvon and the media came at his neck 100% from every side, his beer summit, I can go on and on. They emasculated him and made sure he was NEVER unapologetically black. And maybe the smooth talking "community organizer" never was really cut from that cloth of being pro black. He's more Bill Cobsy with his chastising pull yourselves up by your bootstraps rhetoric, he told us that too remember.

Dylan roof killed nine black people in a church and Obama quoted MLK, turned the other cheek, and sung Amazing Grace. With a lot of black people, especially the church crowd, if you say anything negative about Obama or Tyler Perry they are ready to kill you.

I would never tell anyone to not vote, I voted and people can do what they want. But for decades identity politics and democrats have brainwashed us saying beware of the racist boogyman republicans, VOTE DEMOCRAT and what the fukk do we have to show for it. Pretty soon, very, very soon politicians from both sides won't even go after the black vote because they will have the Hispanics.

More than the majority of black people who voted, voted for her. The problem is they thought the "Hillary coalition" didn't need the black vote as much because analysts thought white women who are so turned off by the trumps puzzy comments would show all the support for the first woman president and they didn't.

All the talk of the Hispanic "surge" was offset because a lot of Hispanics still voted for him, and Hillary was a victim of the Bradley effect. I don't blame the pollsters, people simply lied and didn't wanna be stigmatized of being a trump supporter even though they had the objectivity of being anonymous.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly

i mean dem nikkaz could have wrote in Huey Newton or some shyt

i just cant rock with nikkaz on that dont vote shyt - too many of our ancestors shed blood for that right
it's a right. that means you now have the RIGHT to do it or not to do it. if you HAVE to do it. it's no longer a right. you're being forced to do it. the ancestors died for the choice. not to force you to vote. remember that.