Doaycv-XsAESV0_.jpg

Maybe yall wasn't paying attention :manny:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Should he have made up new "facts"?:dwillhuh:

So he should have found out something new?

He jacked damned near every reference to that man in that thread...surprised he didn't jack when @blaccbeard said "wow, that white boy deserved an Oscar for that scene"

Listen, if Jamilah is actually throwing Black people under the bus..then fukk her. If it's more of a personal dispute between her and TN, then he needs to do more than jack a coli thread as "proof" of her being what he says she is, and of David Lemieux being what TN says he is.
His argument is flimsy, and he knows majority of his audience will miss why that's the case.
Just off the top of the head, Kathleen Cleaver and Bobby Rush say Hi & Bye.

hqdefault.jpg

yes, THAT Kathleen Cleaver........light,bright,damn near white Panther and Eldridge's wife

bobby-rush-3.jpg

yes, THAT Bobby Rush...former Panther..and current congressman and last man to beat Obama in an election.

There was a LOT of snitching and informing going on in that era, but being high yellow, and going on to become a cop are not receipts for labeling somebody a snitch......or to explain your daughter's politics.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This old news
Like 2014 old news

Breh kats on here kill me with this shyt. shyt is old news I even have spoken on this multiple times.

Secondly most panthers went into the work force after everything was all said and done.

At the end of the day you are a different person at 30+ than at 16 to 23.

Trust many of you probably work with former civil rights activist and panthers and have no idea. To many clowns......these folks just some old folks with no history.

Last I wouldn't criticize none of these old kats who were panthers. Cause many got locked up and murdered. Trust me I know some former panthers. So for some studio social media gangstas to be criticizing from the comfort of their homes is a trip.

Last edited: