Tariq Nasheed pulls the RECEIPTS out on Jamilah Lemieux and her dad

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He jacked damned near every reference to that man in that thread...surprised he didn't jack when blaccbeard said "wow, that white boy deserved an Oscar for that scene"

Listen, if Jamilah is actually throwing Black people under the bus..then fukk her. If it's more of a personal dispute between her and TN, then he needs to do more than jack a coli thread as "proof" of her being what he says she is, and of David Lemieux being what TN says he is.
His argument is flimsy, and he knows majority of his audience will miss why that's the case.
Just off the top of the head, Kathleen Cleaver and Bobby Rush say Hi & Bye.

hqdefault.jpg

yes, THAT Kathleen Cleaver........light,bright,damn near white Panther and Eldridge's wife

bobby-rush-3.jpg

yes, THAT Bobby Rush...former Panther..and current congressman and last man to beat Obama in an election.

There was a LOT of snitching and informing going on in that era, but being high yellow, and going on to become a cop are not receipts for labeling somebody a snitch......or to explain your daughter's politics.
You made it a hot line, he made it a hot song:lolbron:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
You made it a hot line, he made it a hot song:lolbron:

I try and tell coli brehs to get on this social media wave but nikkas wanna bullshyt around. Cant get mad at other brehs for taking the message and putting it on a bigger platform when we refuse to
:manny:
Hell look at @Stacker Pentecost she's killin it on YouTube

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I try and tell coli brehs to get on this social media wave but nikkas wanna bullshyt around. Cant get mad at other brehs for taking the message and putting it on a bigger platform when we refuse to
:manny:
Hell look at @Stacker Pentecost she's killin it on YouTube

Coli could easily do a Champagne Sharks type show. None of them dudes have even met each other before, they do everything on Hangouts O believe.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
In the grand scheme of things Jamilah is just mad because the black man she use to be with left her for another woman while she was trying to trap him with a baby. She was with a brother for years and was planning on marrying him but he fell in love with someone else (Sidenote: I think Jamilah was the side chick all along but I digress) and she thought having his baby would make him stay but he was like
:umad: Nope, and married the other woman.

She’s also bitter because she wanted to meet a Howard brother and she admitted herself she felt rejected by the brothers with options . Those brothers were like
:umad: Nope.

She’s been bitter ever since.