Tariq Nasheed pulls the RECEIPTS out on Jamilah Lemieux and her dad

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm not going thru the trouble (albeit minor) of skimming to the time mentioned, so Imma just share how to timestamp YouTube videos and encourage lazy muhfukkas like me to participate :manny:

It's simple, all you need to do is add (without quotes) "&t=____"

"&t=" refers to the timestamp. You can pinpoint the exact moment by the hour, minute, and even second. Let's say you post a clip:

youtube.com/examplevideo <-- that video is going to start from the beginning.

youtube.com/examplevideo&t=1h <-- video skips to exactly one hour in.

Youtube.com/examplevideo&t=1h5m <-- 1 hour and 5 minutes in... See the trend?

Youtube.com/examplevideo&t=1h5m36s <-- video skips to 1 hour, 5 minutes and 36 seconds into the video... It works for short codes too. Hope this helps somebody in the future :flabbynsick:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
"When a person uses those types of white supremacist terms to describe Black men, that should question who raised this person, right?"

Count how many times a white supremacist term is used to describe a Black man, just in the first minute.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm not going thru the trouble (albeit minor) of skimming to the time mentioned, so Imma just share how to timestamp YouTube videos and encourage lazy muhfukkas like me to participate :manny:

It's simple, all you need to do is add (without quotes) "&t=____"

"&t=" refers to the timestamp. You can pinpoint the exact moment by the hour, minute, and even second. Let's say you post a clip:

youtube.com/examplevideo <-- that video is going to start from the beginning.

youtube.com/examplevideo&t=1h <-- video skips to exactly one hour in.

Youtube.com/examplevideo&t=1h5m <-- 1 hour and 5 minutes in... See the trend?

Youtube.com/examplevideo&t=1h5m36s <-- video skips to 1 hour, 5 minutes and 36 seconds into the video... It works for short codes too. Hope this helps somebody in the future :flabbynsick:
Or you could just
pause the video on youtube at the right point ,
right click the video and select" Copy video URL at current time",
and paste that url into the enter media url box here

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
yes indeed, family:tnright:

clown_gif.gif

Dude pushed away like he a solved a cold case or just dropped science. hehehehehe

I try and tell coli brehs to get on this social media wave but wanna bullshyt around. Cant get mad at other brehs for taking the message and putting it on a bigger platform when we refuse to
:manny:
Hell look at @Stacker Pentecost she's killin it on YouTube
Glad to see anybody from here expanding and creating opportunites for themselves.
Social media is a wasteland to me though. The platforms don't lend themselves to actual discussion of issues. I always felt that social media could(and should) supplement information that people already have about topics, not form the basis for that information/knowledge.

Look at how this topic about D. Lemieux is playing out. I cringe seeing grown men typing some of the stuff being written.Some of these people obviously know nothing more than what they've seen on a dvd series. Haven't cracked a single book, or even an in depth article about the BPP.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State