Tariq Nasheed paid for Dr. Welsing's memorial service

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah who is debating? I didn't say you were debating. I said you need to take a debating class cause your argument, discussion skills, whatever you wanna call it are bad. You can't say hey man you a good ball player when dude talking about painting and that basically what you did. What you said didn't have any relevance with what he said. That's what I'm asking about. If you just said dude was square I wouldn't even quoted you. Man y'all cats don't even know what y'all put at times just put any ole thing and act amazed when questioned about it.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::camby:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:yeshrug: I'm not a brand whore bruh, I got what was the cheaper service.

I'm gonna be the bigger man right now, and just tap out, because obviously you're running empty on insults towards me since you're resorting to bringing up cell phone carriers.

No need for insults, just ensuring you are tagged in any Tariq Threads so you can continue to play dumb like you didnt despise this dude and everything he did just a few months ago.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Its cool that you wanna be a high school bytch but being as though you a dude should be ashamed of yourself. If anybody should go its you being a grown man using more smilies than a bytch dude. Bet you take selfies of yourself too bytch

You clearly dont know the backstory of even whats going on so
100.gif

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
There is no such thing as a singular black feminist movement.

:mjlol:
Just like BLM and that's why they're such failures. No structure, no specific agendas and funded by cacs. This is why they don't get taken seriously.

At least white feminists actually get shyt done
:francis:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:mjlol:
Just like BLM and that's why they're such failures. No structure, no specific agendas and funded by cacs. This is why they don't get taken seriously.

At least white feminists actually get shyt done
:francis:

What singular black feminist movement that's funded by cacs are you even talking about?

And taken seriously by who? You're making very empty statements, yet generalizing in the same instance.

"I dont really mess with much of the stuff he says" is an opinion.

"Tariq is a mack and hotep fraud" is hate.

you sir are a hater
:umad:

That's not an opinion, that's a statement.

And even if I am a hater, why does that bother you to the point you have to bring up shyt from at this point, a year ago?

And when did I call him a "mack-hotep fraud"?

Like breh, you're talking in circles and making stupid statements.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
:heh:Even dope dealers pass out turkeys on Thanksgiving. This nikka was just telling you fools not to vote, fukk outta here with this old negro spiritual litmus test shaming.