Tariq Nasheed paid for Dr. Welsing's memorial service

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Fan boy for calling you out on being a Peon? A Peon who spend a yr going to every Tariq thread calling him a fraud? A Peon who called his show multiple times time troll yet in the same threads you bashed him in would be on some passive "I can care less about that fraud"?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You are pie, using the pie a*s "Fan boy" stuff for being called out on being pie. This thread could have been about Sisqo, if you did the same things you`d still be pie.

I`m a fan boy yet you have called into his show more than anyone on this site

:camby:

Look how much control I have over you, you silly boy. :umad:

btw @mrken12 someone already beat you to your one and only go to thing to say about me, take it up with him.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Hence why I told you you need to take a debating class or something. Posting just a smilie like a high school broad doesn't explain much fam. Its a simple question what does him trolling have to do with what you said? If you don't/can't answer cool but offline you can't use no smilie to explain yourself when questions are asked

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Look how much control I have over, you silly boy. :umad:

btw @mrken12 someone already beat you to your one and only go to thing to say about me, take it up with him.

Only thing you got control over is the Page plus phone you use to stalk someone you allegedly dont care about
:umad:

grown ass man hating on another man for no reason then try to change your tone up, nope we aint forgot about you square
:umad:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hence why I told you you need to take a debating class or something. Posting just a smilie like a high school broad doesn't explain much fam. Its a simple question what does him trolling have to do with what you said? If you don't/can't answer cool but offline you can't use no smilie to explain yourself when questions are asked

Who's debating? The facts are there that dude is a square, what are you even talking about?
:mindblown:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
But But But he's a mack that's hustling black people because he has his own business :skip:

the fact black people equate a black man to having his own business as pimping his people/hustling BUT will willing hand cacs their dollars is :wow:

Cacs probably like "these jungle bunnies so stupid" :bryan:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who's debating? The facts are there that dude is a square, what are you even talking about?
:mindblown:
Yeah who is debating? I didn't say you were debating. I said you need to take a debating class cause your argument, discussion skills, whatever you wanna call it are bad. You can't say hey man you a good ball player when dude talking about painting and that basically what you did. What you said didn't have any relevance with what he said. That's what I'm asking about. If you just said dude was square I wouldn't even quoted you. Man y'all cats don't even know what y'all put at times just put any ole thing and act amazed when questioned about it.