Tariq Nasheed paid for Dr. Welsing's memorial service

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
There is no such thing as a singular black feminist movement.

And also, black empowerment or revitalization or whatever you want to call it should not be a dikk measuring contest as to who does what more when and how.

:mjlol::mjlol:
That's exactly my point man. Name me any successful businesses, organizations, clubs, ANYTHING that didn't have leadership, specific agendas and detailed goals.

And don't get me started on Gloria Steinem's CIA enrolled by George HW Bush Sr ass

:mjlol:

Daps
Tariq dissed a black man in Tommy sotomatoy for being dark calling him crispy. But claim he cares about melanin people. This is a good deed tho. Tariq is inconsistent

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Tariq dissed a black man in Tommy sotomatoy for being dark calling him crispy. But claim he cares about melanin people. This is a good deed tho. Tariq is inconsistent

Long as it was that nikka he was dissing who cares. Plus, he says he was referring to him being ashy when he said crispy. I'll take him at his word. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:Even dope dealers pass out turkeys on Thanksgiving. This nikka was just telling you fools not to vote, fukk outta here with this old negro spiritual litmus test shaming.

lol at someone with the handle "ben carson" trying to shyt on Tariq

were you tapdancing when you wrote that post, c00n?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What's shocking or impressive about this?
They had a close relationship and she was a collaborator on more than one of his projects.
I would be more surprised if he hadn't.

Get the fukk out of here with this bullshyt. So people who collaborate professionally now are supposed to pay for each other's personal bills?

Haters like yourself just cant give respect where its due.

Typical left wing liberal male feminist garbage. :camby:

Take this neg on the way out.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's shocking or impressive about this?
They had a close relationship and she was a collaborator on more than one of his projects.
I would be more surprised if he hadn't.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing had a personal relationship with many people in the conscious community. only one of them (knowingly) did anything noteworthy