Tariq Nasheed paid for Dr. Welsing's memorial service

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
to be fair, he usually has the caveat that local elections matter more, which is his overall point.
Then he should've been promoting community political involvement and working with candidates, not "#Don't Vote". How you gon vote in local elections if you listen to Nasheed and stay home and don't vote at all? He's a shythead, bro.

A nikka tell a disenfranchised minority not to vote, then sell a bunch of dusty fukking videos about old bullshyt to said minority to reinforce a victim mentality to sell them more products, he's a shythead. I don't give a motherfukk how many memorial services he pays for. He's using money he made rocking these hoodrats with dikks on here to sleep aka passing out turkeys.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Then he should've been promoting community political involvement and working with candidates, not "#Don't Vote". How you gon vote in local elections if you listen to Nasheed and stay home and don't vote at all? He's a shythead, bro.

A nikka tell a disenfranchised minority not to vote, then sell a bunch of dusty fukking videos about old bullshyt to said minority to reinforce a victim mentality to sell them more products, he's a shythead. I don't give a motherfukk how many memorial services he pays for. He's using money he made rocking these hoodrats with dikks on here to sleep aka passing out turkeys.

The same way I listened to him and just went and voted in a local election last week.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps

Bro your screenname is Ben Carson, why should anyone take you seriously?

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Bro your screenname is Ben Carson, why should anyone take you seriously?
You're right, minorities shouldn't vote. They should just listen to songs about black on black crime and sexual degeneracy, then buy videos about pyramids and slavery to pretend to be conscious when they feel guilty.

History has repeatedly shown, ad nauseum, that yelling about white supremacy while promoting voter self-disenfranchisement produces strong economic independence and social justice within the black community.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You're right, minorities shouldn't vote. They should just listen to songs about black on black crime and sexual degeneracy, then buy videos about pyramids and slavery to pretend to be conscious when they feel guilty.

History has repeatedly shown, ad nauseum, that yelling about white supremacy while promoting voter self-disenfranchisement produces strong economic independence and social justice within the black community.
:mjlol:

Kevin Hart ain't got shyt on you.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:camby:He called that nikka that because he's always ashy (which is true) ...tommy says way more fukk shyt and hasn't done one god damn tangible thing. Hidden colors > anything tommy, deray, netta, and them BLM dykes/fags has done

Why does it matter? He still goes in on WS and doesn't cape them. Hell he has stated for years he doesn't dislike white people but he dislikes WS. He's never talked down on IR and has defended them when someone has tried slandering them on that hotep bs. All he says is don't start dating a white person if they're a WS. Unfortunately a lot of black people do when they go outside their race. Especially black women:damn:
in all the years i've been on this forum, you're the first and only person to answer that

all the tariq crew act like all white people are the devil and we have multiple threads going far as saying mixed people ain't "fully" black so they can't be considered black

i just wanted to know his thoughts on the subject and it seems like he actually has an educated response/standpoint on it

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
all the tariq crew act like all white people are the devil
Intredasting+_91f00aa70c94a01e76466038d3c00760.jpg

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in all the years i've been on this forum, you're the first and only person to answer that

all the tariq crew act like all white people are the devil and we have multiple threads going far as saying mixed people ain't "fully" black so they can't be considered black

i just wanted to know his thoughts on the subject and it seems like he actually has an educated response/standpoint on it

tariq is a proponent of the one-drop rule...he actually had a mini-debate with a black conscious female about this topic (I wish I could find it). Essentially his stance is that the dominant society created the construct, so we have to live in it. quite frankly it's the only logical way to tackle the one-drop issue. it's a waste of time to discuss who's black, who's not, etc. blackness is cultural as well as appearances. it's not just one thing.

Last edited:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Also nobody talks about the economic empowerment he provides during his lectures and hidden colors movie screenings.

I made thousands of dollars and my vendors who did the Hidden Colors 3 screenings made hella bread also.

Looking forward to doing this again when Hidden Colors 4 drops.