Tariq Nasheed paid for Dr. Welsing's memorial service

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Taraji-P-Henson_Yazz_4988-e1454782537829.jpg

And doesnt get recognized for nothin in the black media....even these two got NAACP awards, but hidden colors aint got shyt.:stopitslime:

Film like Hidden Colors and you'd think he would have been on Tom Joyner Morning Show, but instead they showcase a known c00n that hates blacks every morning just about.

Look at how that Antonio French dude did him out in Ferguson.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Film like Hidden Colors and you'd think he would have been on Tom Joyner Morning Show, but instead they showcase a known c00n that hates blacks every morning just about.

Look at how that Antonio French dude did him out in Ferguson.

I'm shocked he hasn't been featured in any black magazines considering how popular hidden colors is

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There is no such thing as a singular black feminist movement.

And also, black empowerment or revitalization or whatever you want to call it should not be a dikk measuring contest as to who does what more when and how.
:camby::camby::camby::camby:

like we are going to forget about how you called his show multiple times to troll.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
One thing about brother Tariq is that he get things done. Once he throws an idea out there he makes sure to bring it to fruition unlike sotomizer who promised to make a film about the plight of fatherless males in america but ends up using the funds on trips, vacation, and a cac bish.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Oh boo-fukking hoo, I called an entertainment show and trolled, I'm so awful.

You fanboys are so fukking embarrassing.

Fan boy for calling you out on being a Peon? A Peon who spend a yr going to every Tariq thread calling him a fraud? A Peon who called his show multiple times time troll yet in the same threads you bashed him in would be on some passive "I can care less about that fraud"?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You are pie, using the pie a*s "Fan boy" stuff for being called out on being pie. This thread could have been about Sisqo, if you did the same things you`d still be pie.

I`m a fan boy yet you have called into his show more than anyone on this site

:camby: