Tariq Nasheed paid for Dr. Welsing's memorial service

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get the fukk out of here with this bullshyt. So people who collaborate professionally now are supposed to pay for each other's personal bills?

Haters like yourself just cant give respect where its due.

Typical left wing liberal male feminist garbage. :camby:

Take this neg on the way out.
You seem bitter. My father paid for one of the funerals of a former Marine buddy.
My grandfather paid for the funerals of one of his former students.
My mother paid for the funeral of one of her closest childhood friends.
I'm sorry I don't come from "broke boi city" where paying for someone's funeral is suddenly too much.
I would pay for the funeral costs of someone I worked closely with for years, you wouldn't? :dame:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You seem bitter. My father paid for one of the funerals of a former Marine buddy.
My grandfather paid for the funerals of one of his former students.
My mother paid for the funeral of one of her closest childhood friends.
I'm sorry I don't come from "broke boi city" where paying for someone's funeral is suddenly too much.
I would pay for the funeral costs of someone I worked closely with for years, you wouldn't? :dame:

no receipts

get out of here you damn nikka :camby:

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Even if he is this is the type of hustle we need

That Moorish kingdom game is a great idea. That could be a game changer in that industry

have you played it? the game is fukn thrash

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
not to derail all the trolling but...Welsing died in January and this memorial JUST took place on March 19th?

Did I miss something? Or was this like a post-funeral memorial to coincide with her birthday?

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Tariq dissed a black man in Tommy sotomatoy for being dark calling him crispy. But claim he cares about melanin people. This is a good deed tho. Tariq is inconsistent
:camby:He called that nikka that because he's always ashy (which is true) ...tommy says way more fukk shyt and hasn't done one god damn tangible thing. Hidden colors > anything tommy, deray, netta, and them BLM dykes/fags has done
still waiting on someone to ask him about his white grandmother and part white wife and child :sas2:

Why does it matter? He still goes in on WS and doesn't cape them. Hell he has stated for years he doesn't dislike white people but he dislikes WS. He's never talked down on IR and has defended them when someone has tried slandering them on that hotep bs. All he says is don't start dating a white person if they're a WS. Unfortunately a lot of black people do when they go outside their race. Especially black women:damn:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Tariq Nasheed is literally Jesus Christ reincarnated. Props to him!
mmbndy.jpg

he's actually done more for black people than jesus christ :mjlol: