Tariq Nasheed paid for Dr. Welsing's memorial service

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Yep your stupid and I didn't form a sentence this time and? Still don't make you any less stupid on this nikka. Its super obvious he joking. I didn't neg you bytch but if you want me to I will. Stop with the stupid generalizations and maybe nikkas will stop negging you for saying stupid shyt. Too many on here be on that blacks don't help each other dikkrider shyt. That in itself is neg worthy because its not even true and a diss to blacks that do look out when possible which is most blacks.

That nikka @SeanPain is a lowkey cornball (and that's coming from me of all people) and borderline crazy, don't take him serious.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
CdMXZOHVIAAFWdf.jpg

These black feminists and their cohorts were gonna foot the bill...but Flex beat them to it, I guess.:sas2:
Sheeeit they were too busy trashing her legacy the second that she passed. Liberal left c00ns couldn't stand Welsing. Even Marc Lamont Hill got in on the disrespect.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Sheeeit they were too busy trashing her legacy the second that she passed. Liberal left c00ns couldn't stand Welsing. Even Marc Lamont Hill got in on the disrespect.
It all stems from her stance on the feminization of Black men..they got caught in their feelings cause alot of these fake black activists are gays and lesbians

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
CdMXZOHVIAAFWdf.jpg

These black feminists and their cohorts were gonna foot the bill...but Flex beat them to it, I guess.:sas2:
A lot of so called Black feminists were slandering the sister as a hate monger and homophobe after her death. I wouldn't expect them to reach into their Starbucks and Uggs funds to give her a proper homegoing..

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm going to sit here and wait for the usual suspects to talk about how Tariq is just doing this as some kind of hustle.

Why you dudes always bring up negative shyt in a positive thread?
The Man did something cool for someone he respected and your worried about dudes that don't like him.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Tariq is way more realer than a lot of these so called 'spiritual teachers' and other lecturers who just want to talk all day but haven't produced shyt. People want and need something tangible. All the knowledge in the world doesn't mean shyt if you have nothing to show for it. Even when that Zaza Ali chick tried to start a beef with him a while back running her mouth over trivial shyt, he addressed it and kept it moving and still continued to build.

The most people can say is that he "used to be a pimp" which 1)is bullshyt and they know it and 2)these same people praise Malcolm X who actually WAS a pimp and did way worse than anything Tariq did yet he changed and became one of the most important black figures in the 20th century when he received knowledge of self, so muthafukkas are just being transparent and disengenous with that one.

Plus anyone saying that black people should give their products and services for free (and then go and hand their money to the arabs and whites) should simply off themselves right this minute.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:mjlol:
Tariq has done more for black people in the last 5 years than the entire black feminist movement
:lolbron:

There is no such thing as a singular black feminist movement.

And also, black empowerment or revitalization or whatever you want to call it should not be a dikk measuring contest as to who does what more when and how.