Tariq Nasheed paid for Dr. Welsing's memorial service

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
Tariq always hustles black people. Why you think he sells his products instead of giving them away for free? Don't forget to purchase your mackish package. Yes indeed.
tf kind of nikka logic is this?
if more of us supported each other instead of always wanting free shyt maybe we could actually you know BUILD GROUP WEALTH? same nikkas that go spend 2oo on mikes smfh

of course trolls gonna neg rns lol, but low key tho tariq is a HUGE part of waking up the black community, with hidden colors alone. #salute

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if more of us supported each other instead of always wanting free shyt maybe we could actually you know BUILD GROUP WEALTH? same nikkas that go spend 2oo on mikes smfh

of course trolls gonna neg rns lol, but low key tho tariq is a HUGE part of waking up the black community, with hidden colors alone. #salute

Be stupid enough to not detect sarcasm

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dude is joking stupid. You can't really build "group wealth" outside of a few things but you can build wealth but fukk is stopping you from doing it now excuse maker?

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
CdMXZOHVIAAFWdf.jpg

These black feminists and their cohorts were gonna foot the bill...but Flex beat them to it, I guess.:sas2:

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
Dude is joking stupid. You can't really build "group wealth" outside of a few things but you can build wealth but fukk is stopping you from doing it now excuse maker?
im stupid but you cant form sentences ? lmao

and lol @ you and yall trolls. mfs negging me for saying real shyt. regardless of what some other clown said. and why do yall roll in packs? lmao @ online gangs lmao.
and group wealth can be on one BLOCK. nikkaz cant even support people on they on block that have businesses. its funny every time its a positive black thread the same trolls roll out. trying to change the subject

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
im stupid but you cant form sentences ? lmao

and lol @ you and yall trolls. mfs negging me for saying real shyt. regardless of what some other clown said. and why do yall roll in packs? lmao @ online gangs lmao.
and group wealth can be on one BLOCK. nikkaz cant even support people on they on block that have businesses. its funny every time its a positive black thread the same trolls roll out. trying to change the subject
Yep you're stupid and I didn't form a sentence this time and? Still don't make you any less stupid on this nikka. Its super obvious he joking. I didn't neg you bytch but if you want me to I will. Stop with the stupid generalizations and maybe nikkas will stop negging you for saying stupid shyt. Too many on here be on that blacks don't help each other dikkrider shyt. That in itself is neg worthy because its not even true and a diss to blacks that do look out when possible which is most blacks.

Last edited: