Tariq Nasheed on new Star Wars movie - "12 Years a Space Slave"

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
"The nikka is laying unconscious, like a bytch"

"The Chewbacca character carried the black dude off, like a bytch"

"The white woman is the hero, the black man is unconscious like a bytch, with Chewbacca carrying him off"

:pachaha:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
lMZKKnC.jpg

5h5GacT.gif

Have your black character accused of being a thief, and hit with a stun gun, brehs....:wow:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
ok.... finn might be the new han solo.... after hearing some new insight...

so if han had a child with a jedi woman..... will finn?..... with rey?

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Well, I saw it without any preconceived view. I didn't look into any reviews or anything, it's Star Wars. :manny:

I understand a regular review of a movie's strengths/weaknesses but Tariq's narrative is all about breaking a brother down in a light that simply is not true.

In fairness to Tariq, he did say that John Boyega did a good job with what he had. His beef is with the character, not the actor.

Last edited:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Best believe Tariq would have jumped at a chance at this role and been talking about "im doing this to expose white supremacy from the inside."

John Boyega is paid for the rest of his life off this one movie alone, he can do comic cons forever, and he still has 2 more movies to do. Salute that man.

Like they say nothing sells like controversy. Tariq probably doing numbers off this spin.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Best believe Tariq would have jumped at a chance at this role and been talking about "im doing this to expose white supremacy from the inside."

John Boyega is paid for the rest of his life off this one movie alone, he can do comic cons forever, and he still has 2 more movies to do. Salute that man.

Like they say nothing sells like controversy. Tariq probably doing numbers off this spin.
Do a role to expose white supremacy :ufdup:or Do a role to promote white supremacy :mjpls:

:jbhmm:

:pacspit: white supremacy!!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

he got paid 450k, not exactly life changing. especially compared to someone like harrison ford, who got 25 mil. but i agree the role will push his career into a spot where he will make good money.

and of course tariq would do the role. so would i and any other nikka in this thread. :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
he got paid 450k, not exactly life changing. especially compared to someone like harrison ford, who got 25 mil. but i agree the role will push his career into a spot where he will make good money.

and of course tariq would do the role. so would i and any other nikka in this thread. :mjlol:

for the film or for the trilogy?