sleepless nights?

sort of breath ?

verbal.... diarrhea?

what are the symptoms?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Also I have plenty of post addressing what you said and asked.... Your side keeps repeating themselves.... Your shyt was addressed by me pages ago.... See what you want to see though

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yes you idiot, I've seen every star wards film.

I already told you this, hence why I posted that you didn't address my responses.

Also hence why I said you're being dismissive and can't spot subtlety. I'm literally talking over your head.

No need for the name calling... You just didn't like the.character or movie..... Grow up :ld:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
No need for the name calling... You just didn't like the.character or movie..... Grow up :ld:

Again, you can't actually argue with me so you just come up with an overly simplistic, generic response.

You also can't argue with the assertions made about the character,because subtlety goes over your head. Do you know what that word means? Subtlety?

I'm calling you an idiot, because I honestly think you're stupid.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Where can I see this imaginary friend zoning?
Oh it's because she called him friend when she kissed him, should she have called him boyfriend :stopitslime:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Again, you can't actually argue with me so you just come up with an overly simplistic, generic response.

You also can't argue with the assertions made about the character,because subtlety goes over your head. Do you know what that word means? Subtlety?

I'm calling you an idiot, because I honestly think you're stupid.

Bruh I been doing this back and forth since I seen the movie.... Don't flatter yourself by calling it arguing.... Save that arguing for your bytch or somebody that cares.... No argument..... I don't know you....shyt I like your opinion.... The name calling is funny to me though...... I can go back and forth about this but I see you are starting to talk this personally.... Log off for a few days then revisit this thread.... You are being silly bruh

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
get mad because he got friend zoned:childplease:

:jbhmm:hmmmm but if he dates her would he be called a male " bedwench"?,what's the word im looking for :jbhmm:....it means goin against the coli's ideology....

erm

a c00n maybe?:mjpls:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"Can't argue with me" HA..... On the internet "arguing".... LOL..... You got it fam

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ah no, because Han was a revered character. "You're Han Solo!? You're a legend!" He was flying the Falcon, shooting people, he was telling people what's what.

You guys either can't spot subtle differences or you're in denial.

Fyi I wasn't talking about this particular movie.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
A few other critics have noted the lack of dramatic agency of the Finn character in nominal configurations such as: his inability to comprehend “droid speak”, “Wookie speak” and other languages that come easily to the White characters; inability to pilot spacecraft; lack of weapons knowledge even though he was a Stormtrooper; and finally his lack of knowledge of “the resistance” when in fact as a Stormtrooper he would have known whom the Empire considered its enemies. These nominal inabilities are contradicted by Finn’s ability to wield a light saber with no training; his courage in various battles; his decision to leave the Empire; his choice to return to participate with the rebels of the resistance.

This right here was the worst part of it.

They keep highlighting that Rey can do ANYTHING. Speaks all the languages, can fly ships, can fix anything, can fight, has the force, etc.

Meanwhile, the only actual "wins" this dude gets in the movie is blasting a couple of tie-fighters, and even one of those fighters comes down because the gun is stuck, and Rey does this amazing maneuver that puts the fighter right in front of his sights.

Not to mention...he works in SANITATION.

Movie was straight up racist. He's basically a Kevin Hart type...that's the best way to describe his characterization.

Last edited: