Tariq Nasheed on new Star Wars movie - "12 Years a Space Slave"

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
they got that nikka looking like he just got out of the underground railroad and yall thirsty nerd nikkas are defending this shyt. :snoop:

Star-Wars-The-Force-Awake-012.jpg

Do you know what happened in that scene?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
genuine question. do you find this cover a bit strange?

gQAHpYc.jpg

Only because it looks like a shytty photoshop.

But I can guess what you're going to say, and that magazine is not an official release from Disney/LucasFilms so Entertainment Weekly can catch the flack for that.

If you really want to see how Disney/LucasFilm see Finn, go look at his databank entry

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only because it looks like a shytty photoshop.

But I can guess what you're going to say, and that magazine is not an official release from Disney/LucasFilms so Entertainment Weekly can catch the flack for that.

If you really want to see how Disney/LucasFilm see Finn, go look at his databank entry
so not because they used the worst possible promo pic? :dead: seems like you want to willfully ignore his horrible representation. that's fine. i noticed plenty of whites changed their tune after seeing the movie, and i see why. like tariq said, finn's basically danny glover in lethal weapon.

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
so not because they used the worst possible promo pic? :dead: seems like you want to willfully ignore his horrible representation. that's fine. i noticed plenty of whites changed their tune after seeing the move, and i see why. like tariq said, finn's basically danny glover in lethal weapon.

Genuinely asking here. Who's promo picture is this? this is a cover for a Star Wars special by Entertainment Weekly magazine

Anakin and Darth aren't even in the movie

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Genuinely asking here. Who's promo picture is this? this is a cover for a Star Wars special by Entertainment Weekly magazine

Anakin and Darth aren't even in the movie

it was literally the first image of finn from the trailer :dead:

RKi81E8.jpg

this is the image whites wanted to promote.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Genuine question. Did you watch the film and know the background of who the New Order are?
Genuine question, why do I have to watch a movie series that has a history or racist content against black people to know that there isn't something right about it?

Just because you feel obligated to watch it based off the fact that it's popular in nerd culture doesn't pull the same heart strings for everyone. I worked hard enough for my money to knowing waste it on a movie that has blatant racist content.