Tariq Nasheed on new Star Wars movie - "12 Years a Space Slave"

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I can say the same about other characters in the first movies of Star Wars..... Episode 4, 5, and 6 we knew nothing about Ben or Yoda..... Episode 1 we barely knew anything about Obi Wan but he showed his dopeness and wiseness in Episodes 2 and 3..... The story was able to play out.... What you nikkas be on? Lol

Obi Wan was kicking ass in episode 1....Yoda was talked about as a revered legendary character, and he was dropping knowledge onto Luke. Obi Wan was an intelligent, knowledgeable character in Episode 4.

It's not about knowing about characters, it's about the depiction of a character. Finn didn't show any strength, he was scared and weak the whole film. Literally every other significant character was more respectable.

@Urbanitis you're a simpleton.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I've seen the other star wars films and they were all trash, I'm not spending money to see something I know is garbage

I asked what is the plot of the movie and YOU CANNOT TELL ME

Why am I going to explain the plot of a movie when you can go and read it yourself.

I know exactly what the plot is and have been discussing it with other scifi fans since I have watched it. The good, the bad and everything else

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:dame:

maxresdefault.jpg

:palm:@ a female CAC outrunning you. Got ol boy looking like Chicken George in roots
daisy-ridley-and-john-boyega-as-rey-and-finn-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens.png

Qr-7cxqLk1iw-B-uaj6PG_40pXGWsnDNkVrxWYNJIS6NGOHYvpm3oNHUu2wN5TzGNdwZKlsNmJeToe7e_G_c_OzJiykWZygKJKmCHVjMrqg3k6vOseM
Was the first pic made on Storm Front :stopitslime::francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not talk about it? There are obviously people who have their heads up their asses and can't see it. Star Wars is obviously a popular topic now.

You guys revert to "why even talk about it or stop crying" when inconvenient things are pointed out, but you're on a damn message board yourself. Wtf do you think this shyt is for?

:snoop:

misunderstand everything i posted breh.....:russell:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Finn Rambo is what people that never saw a Star Wars movie watched..... Anything else is c00n behavior LOL

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
i named two. he was only in 2 main fights and had to be saved both times :francis:

The defeat by Ren was the only notable beating and it is inline with the story.

And if I recall correctly he fought the storm trooper with a saber rather than his experienced gun?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
breh...i like tariq...but shyt like this is such a monumental waste of time and energy....there has to be more important things to talk about that this? :yeshrug:

there has to be....:patrice:

Dude is sitting in his living room on a Sunday night shooting the breeze. Lol what do you want him to talk about?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The defeat by Ren was the only notable beating and it is inline with the story.

And if I recall correctly he fought the storm trooper with a saber rather than his experienced gun?
the storm trooper don't count? he was about to kill son :dead: q

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Obi Wan was kicking ass in episode 1....Yoda was talked about as a revered legendary character, and he was dropping knowledge onto Luke. Obi Wan was an intelligent, knowledgeable character in Episode 4.

It's not about knowing about characters, it's about the depiction of a character. Finn didn't show any strength, he was scared and weak the whole film. Literally every other significant character was more respectable.

@[B]Urbanitis[/B] you're a simpleton.

Insulting me still doesn't help your argument, you refuse to listen to others and want to live in a fantasy land where Disney openly endorses racism in 2015.

Enjoy your express visa ride on thecolihatetrain breh :troll: