Tariq Nasheed on new Star Wars movie - "12 Years a Space Slave"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go watch it first so you can understand.

fukk is this?

Its a star wars movie I already know its trash, won't waste my money

I'm not entertained by movies meant for 8 year olds

I asked you question you can't even answer

you don't even know why you like this bullshyt

star wars is branding and marketing machine, that's all it is

nothing good or deep about this films, none of the plots make sense not even the originals

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:mindblown: What's that got to do about anything?
Can you say that we know Finn is even alive and that hell will be in the next film.

Did you have to question this for any CAC in or films in the series.

You can't compare Luke or Anakin first movie appearance to Finn because they both ended film with redemption and a promise of something better. We don't know that about Finn.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
breh...i like tariq...but shyt like this is such a monumental waste of time and energy....there has to be more important things to talk about that this? :yeshrug:

there has to be....:patrice:

Why not talk about it? There are obviously people who have their heads up their asses and can't see it. Star Wars is obviously a popular topic now.

You guys revert to "why even talk about it or stop crying" when inconvenient things are pointed out, but you're on a damn message board yourself. Wtf do you think this shyt is for?

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It's clear that the salty ass nikkas in the thread didn't even watch the movie and are just following what Tariq said. Then when you try to argue with them they, just ignore all outside opinion/thought and just dikkride eachother into oblivion .

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Can you say that we know Finn is even alive and that hell will be in the next film.

Did you have to question this for any CAC in or films in the series.

You can't compare Luke or Anakin first movie appearance to Finn because they both ended film with redemption and a promise of something better. We don't know that about Finn.
Yes, and if you think anything otherwise or think there's some agenda for why he's in a coma, it's probably because you're a troglodyte.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
It's clear that the salty ass nikkas in the thread didn't even watch the movie and are just following what Tariq said. Then when you try to argue with them they, just ignore all outside opinion/thought and just dikkride eachother into oblivion .

Dismissive response.

I've seen all those movies. You just can't handle the truth, or you're too stupid to see it. Subtlety get past you easily I see.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There was nothing to like about that character....people were cringing at everything he said in the theater.

weak, corny, obsessed with Rey, a "sanitation" storm trooper, gets his ass kicked, running scared.

Again, nikkas who don't see this probably act like this themselves. Overly hyped, corny, trying to impress Becky with lame jokes.

No other main star wars character was such a bytch, not Anakin, not Obi Wan. not Qui Gon, not Han, not Luke or anyone else.

Stay in denial if it helps you stomach it better though:ld:

I can say the same about other characters in the first movies of Star Wars..... Episode 4, 5, and 6 we knew nothing about Ben or Yoda..... Episode 1 we barely knew anything about Obi Wan but he showed his dopeness and wiseness in Episodes 2 and 3..... The story was able to play out.... What you nikkas be on? Lol

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
damn the fact he only landed one hit on an already wounded kylo ren. that fukkboi almost got killed by some generic storm trooper :mjlol:

Who has been trained and is one of the foremost fighters? Who has had multiple years of saber training?

Let's not pretend like that's all he did all the movie. That's one scene.

You've named one person he lost a fight to.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shyt Lando snitched but became a figure head by Return of the Jedi..... Can't judge until the story is complete

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Thanks for all the negs brehs, :troll:

You're totally proving your point and your maturity by being receptive to others opinions.:salute: