Tariq Nasheed on new Star Wars movie - "12 Years a Space Slave"

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
They're peons bro they have to have entertainment that holds their hands and told what to think.
Which is why it explains they hold onto Tariq Nasheeds words so hard...shamelessly at that.:mjlol:

Btw @No Sleep lets make us a young ban bet since you love slandering my good name still.

You said you was calling from Chicago. You are such a CAC. Why Chicago?

:smugbiden::win::lawd::smugdraper::ld::sitdown::merchant::upsetfavre:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
All the stuff I read about Finn before the movie, it never talked about him being a Janitor.

Finn was a humanmale who served as a First OrderStormtrooper, designation FN-2187 and known to his fellow soldiers as Eight-Seven. He was considered one of the group's best stormtroopers before he deserted to join the Resistance in their struggle against the First Order. Having left the First Order, he took on the name "Finn" at the suggestion of Resistance pilotPoe Dameron, based on his stormtrooper designation, having never been given an actual name. After leaving the First Order, he briefly wielded the lightsaber that once belonged to Jedi KnightsAnakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker. During the Battle of Starkiller Base, he used this weapon to fight Kylo Ren but was quickly defeated and severely wounded.

Finn

@Ghost Utmost out of Anakin, Luke, Django, and Finn which one got no redemption in the end?

Anakin enters a vacant starfighter and inadvertently triggers its autopilot, joining the battle against the Federation droid control ship in space. Anakin ventures into the ship and destroys it from within, deactivating the droid army.

Luke blew up the death star in his first movie. Went to meet Yoda and get training to become to ultimate Jedi.

DJango blew up the big house killed a bunch of CACs(non meaningful I will say) killed the Uncle Tom who was fukking with him and his woman. Got his woman back. Rode off into the sunset.

Finn - ass whooped, laid up half dead and got a kiss on the cheek.

Look at how Qui Gon Jinn got done. He was an old pro who got unceremoniously murked. Hell, I even think Darth Maul got bodied like a scrub. So if these dudes would have been black then we would feel that it was racism?

Don't get me wrong, they usually DO kill the black dude first in alot of movies. I ain't caping for Hollywood.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Look at how Qui Gon Jinn got done. He was an old pro who got unceremoniously murked. Hell, I even think Darth Maul got bodied like a scrub. So if these dudes would have been black then we would feel that it was racism?

Don't get me wrong, they usually DO kill the black dude first in alot of movies. I ain't caping for Hollywood.

Qui Gon Jin put in work in that movie and died honorably. Sam Jackson's character went out like G. Darth Maul was murking people and fighting well.

However, Finn was a bytch in that film. Weak, running scared, obsessed with that white woman, a janitor, getting his ass kicked, drinking from the animal troth.

You can't compare Finn to Qui Gon or Darth Maul.

A lot of you guys are in straight denial regarding Finn. I suspect it's because you nikkas act corny like that in person. Or you're white and trying to play the subtle degradation down. Although it shouldn't be subtle at all, it's pretty obvious to me.

Daps
haven't seen this yet(a poor quality version in my bookmark is saved for later to watch) but Tariq confirmed some of my concerns...never really been into Star Wars by the black dude being caste as the male lead raised my antenna..when the trailor dropped one the things that stood out most is animated scarred slave sambo look( Boyega made after taking off is helmet that Tariq clowned on..of all shots i wondered why that one was the one chosen to introduce the black dude's character:jbhmm:...that was kinda of fore showing but i wasn't expecting this nikka to making making scared minstrel clown faces the whole film.:comeon:..between that and the stuff i[m hearing about John being cowardly ,getting dominated by everyone and not even really the hero there is no way i'ms supporting this in the theater:pacspit:

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
They're peons bro they have to have entertainment that holds their hands and told what to think.

Which is why it explains they hold onto Tariq Nasheeds words so hard...shamelessly at that.:mjlol:

Btw @No Sleep lets make us a young ban bet since you love slandering my good name still.

I shouldn't even have entertained this dumb ass thread!

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Good question LOL..... I'm not ready to judge yet but I was ok with Han dying.... Hope the same happens with Luke and Leia.......

There was nothing to like about that character....people were cringing at everything he said in the theater.

weak, corny, obsessed with Rey, a "sanitation" storm trooper, gets his ass kicked, running scared.

Again, nikkas who don't see this probably act like this themselves. Overly hyped, corny, trying to impress Becky with lame jokes.

No other main star wars character was such a bytch, not Anakin, not Obi Wan. not Qui Gon, not Han, not Luke or anyone else.

Stay in denial if it helps you stomach it better though:ld:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:dame:

maxresdefault.jpg

:palm:@ a female CAC outrunning you. Got ol boy looking like Chicken George in roots
daisy-ridley-and-john-boyega-as-rey-and-finn-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens.png

Qr-7cxqLk1iw-B-uaj6PG_40pXGWsnDNkVrxWYNJIS6NGOHYvpm3oNHUu2wN5TzGNdwZKlsNmJeToe7e_G_c_OzJiykWZygKJKmCHVjMrqg3k6vOseM

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Qui Gon Jin put in work in that movie and died honorably. Sam Jackson's character went out like G. Darth Maul was murking people and fighting well.

However, Finn was a bytch in that film. Weak, running scared, obsessed with that white woman, a janitor, getting his ass kicked, drinking from the animal troth.

You can't compare Finn to Qui Gon or Darth Maul.

A lot of you guys are in straight denial regarding Finn. I suspect it's because you nikkas act corny like that in person. Or you're white and trying to play the subtle degradation down. Although it shouldn't be subtle at all, it's pretty obvious to me.

The disappointment seems to stem from wanting the black dude to be impeccable and win singlehandedly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fool shouldn't even be part of a discussion. You're calling it a shytty space movie = you know nothing about the Star Wars franchise, the characters and such.

Hell, you don't even know how characters are built up in a trilogy

star wars movies are pieces of the shyt, the fact the franchise is this big shows you how many sad and stupid people are in this world

the franchise is 100 percent marketing there's nothing good about any of these films

you can't even explain the plot this movie I bet