Tariq Nasheed on new Star Wars movie - "12 Years a Space Slave"

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm convinced 90 percentage of you didn't see the movie or this is the first Star Wars movie you've ever seen and only went to see it for Finn........ How do people comment about some thing they didn't and don't plan on seeing???? First of at least 3 movies.... Like someone before me said "Luke got that work in the OG early" and Anakin got his limbs cut off in the prequels...... But 90 percent of you wouldn't know that because you haven't seen a Star Wars movie or only went to see this one for Finn.....

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I'm convinced 90 percentage of you didn't see the movie or this is the first Star Wars movie you've ever seen and only went to see it for Finn........ How do people comment about some thing they didn't and don't plan on seeing???? First of at least 3 movies.... Like someone before me said "Luke got that work in the OG early" and Anakin got his limbs cut off in the prequels...... But 90 percent of you wouldn't know that because you haven't seen a Star Wars movie or only went to see this one for Finn.....
Did Luke blow up the Death Star? Did Anakin do work as a little boy and had a grown ass queen checking for him?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Did Luke blow up the Death Star? Did Anakin do work as a little boy and had a grown ass queen checking for him?

Lol Anakin was an annoying bytch in Episode 1 and was only memorable for the pod race..... At the end of Episode 2 he got his shyt handed to him by Dooku.... End of Episode 3 he got limbs chopped of and half burnt to death..... Luke got him goddamn hand cut off and was saved by Leia and the crew at the end of Empire Strikes Back..... Keep showing your feelings with the negs bruh :feedme:

You nikkas and your narratives :russ:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Lol at did Anakin have a grown ass queen checking for him..... p*ssy stay on you nikkas minds LOL... I bet you think that little boy smashed in real life lol

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Lol Anakin was an annoying bytch(That has nothing to do with him winning in the script in the end. in Episode 1 and was only memorable for the pod race..... At the end of Episode 2 he got his shyt handed to him by Dooku(And at the VERY VERY beginning he got redemption on Dooku in the 3rd movie).... End of Episode 3 he got limbs chopped of and half burnt to death..... Luke got him goddamn hand cut off and was saved by Leia and the crew at the end of Empire Strikes Back..... Keep showing your feelings with the negs bruh :feedme:

You nikkas and your narratives :russ:

So, you want us to wait and see what happens with Finn like we did Anakin who didn't go out unconscious in first appearance.

Read the thread carefully next time.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So, you want us to wait and see what happens with Finn like we did Anakin who didn't go out unconscious in first appearance.

Bruh there are more Star Wars movies coming out..... My point was about progression of the characters lol.... You think this is the end for Finn and there are at least 2 more movies coming out..... Luke got his shyt fukked up in the second movie and Anakin got his shyt fukked up in the last 2...... Are you trying to miss the point on purpose????? Your narratives are bs..... Han Solo was blind and in carbon fiber at the end of Empire Striked Back and the beginning of Return of the Jedi..... Who the fukk does that???? Did you call him weak or let the movies play out???? Were Luke and Anakin considered weak???? Why won't yall let the story play out when Star Wars is a movie where the story has to play out?????

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Fool did you wait to see what happened with Luke???? fukk kinda questions are you askin????? You being selective as fukk lol

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Bruh there are more Star Wars movies coming out..... My point was about progression of the characters lol.... You think this is the end for Finn and there are at least 2 more movies coming out..... Luke got his shyt fukked up in the second movie and Anakin got his shyt fukked up in the last 2...... Are you trying to miss the point on purpose????? Your narratives are bs..... Han Solo was blind and in carbon fiber at the end of Empire Striked Back and the beginning of Return of the Jedi..... Who the fukk does that???? Did you call him weak or let the movies play out???? Were Luke and Anakin considered weak???? Why won't yall let the story play out when Star Wars is a movie where the story has to play out?????

LISTEN...

The damage has been done. Like Tariq said you one of them old "wait for Obama second term ass nikkas"!!! Why it can't be done right the first time. He was the male lead the supposed hero and he went out in the first showing half dead. fukk. I may not be living to see the next time. Name some white leads that go out in the fashion he did. You think he won.

YOU IN THE RED WHY AM I EVEN REPLYING TO YOUR DUMB ASS.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Lol at read the thread carefully.... 90 percent of you either didn't see the movie and are going off what you heard or this the first Star Wars movie you saw..... Your questions and you "So you're saying" nonsense is very telling

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Lol at read the thread carefully.... 90 percent of you either didn't see the movie and are going off what you heard or this the first Star Wars movie you saw..... Your questions and you "So you're saying" nonsense is very telling

Tell me what you liked about Finn?