Tariq Nasheed on new Star Wars movie - "12 Years a Space Slave"

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
LISTEN...

The damage has been done. Like Tariq said you one of them old "wait for Obama second term ass nikkas"!!! Why it can't be done right the first time. He was the male lead the supposed hero and he went out in the first showing half dead. fukk. I may not be living to see the next time. Name some white leads that go out in the fashion he did. You think he won.

YOU IN THE RED WHY AM I EVEN REPLYING TO YOUR DUMB ASS.

"Like Tariq said" be your own man and stop being a follower.... "Like Tarid said" :russ::stopitslime:.... That's your daddy bruh???:dame:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Oh and I don't vote bruh..... Keep up with your projection though

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The point is Luke was never treated like FINN. Never not ever he alive in the end.

Luke arguably one of the greatest Jedi of all time and still got that work..... You comparing Finn to one of the greatest of all time says a lot...... You be comparing Shawn Bradley to Shaq???

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Bruh there are more Star Wars movies coming out..... My point was about progression of the characters lol.... You think this is the end for Finn and there are at least 2 more movies coming out..... Luke got his shyt fukked up in the second movie and Anakin got his shyt fukked up in the last 2...... Are you trying to miss the point on purpose????? Your narratives are bs..... Han Solo was blind and in carbon fiber at the end of Empire Striked Back and the beginning of Return of the Jedi..... Who the fukk does that???? Did you call him weak or let the movies play out???? Were Luke and Anakin considered weak???? Why won't yall let the story play out when Star Wars is a movie where the story has to play out?????

Shut your bytch ass up this Finn character was a marketing ploy a distraction of sort. That bytch ass JJ Abraham put him at the forefront in all the marketing and then boom the movie itself is telling. And no he isn't going to be relevant to the films that much is clear as that white bytch is the main character......fukk this goofy as franchise and fukk your cac pink dikked self.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you listened to the show he says that. So, if I quote something Malcolm X says that make me wanting him to be my daddy.

That "So if" shyt again LOL...... If I didn't say it then I didn't say it bruh..... Lol you funny.... Comparing brother Malcolm to a nikka that's internet famous cuz he says what you like and panders to you.... Tommy Soto got stans too..... Good luck with that "Like Tariq said" HA..... Go gets some balls and be your own man......

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Shut your bytch ass up this Finn character was a marketing ploy a distraction of sort. That bytch ass JJ Abraham put him at the forefront in all the marketing and then boom the movie itself is telling. And no he isn't going to be relevant to the films that much is clear as that white bytch is the main character......fukk this goofy as franchise and fukk your cac pink dikked self.

So you are one of the people that only saw the movie because of Finn... No need for the name calling... You nikkas are really invested in some shyt yall "obviously" didn't like.. Tell me more bruh LOL.. Less name calling lol

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Cac pink dikked self????:russ: Only white people say shyt like that:upsetfavre:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
So you are one of the people that only saw the movie because of Finn... No need for the name calling... You nikkas are really invested in some shyt yall "obviously" didn't like.. Tell me more bruh LOL.. Less name calling lol

fukk out of here cac, I will call you what I darn well like and if you don't like it pull up fukk boi.:birdman: There's no shame in saying I saw this in support of a young black brother otherwise I wouldn't have touched this shytty space movie.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nice diversion cac, I am happy to prove I am black provided you do the same with your bytch ass self.

You could find that one thread about posting black products.... I was in there a few weeks ago... Find that Cantu.. You got next?????:upsetfavre::mjpls::ufdup::ld:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Insert from c00n Wars Script

Fin: I don't know if I can get up, I am ready to die

Cac jedi girl: I will help you negro space slave. You work for me now!

Fin: For you, my snow white bunny I will shuck and jive right on up, please extend your pretty white hand.

Cac jedi girl: hurry up sambo or I'll leave you for the sand worms! also you aint getting a taste of the pawg life so stop thirsting!

Fin: Yes massa snow bunny princess!

*grabs white savior snow bunnies hand for dear life*

tumblr_nmwyrtckFG1rvwsfxo2_500-1429215207.gif

:dead:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
fukk out of here cac, I will call you what I darn well like and if you don't like it pull up fukk boi.:birdman: There's no shame in saying I saw this in support of a young black brother otherwise I wouldn't have touched this shytty space movie.

This fool shouldn't even be part of a discussion. You're calling it a shytty space movie = you know nothing about the Star Wars franchise, the characters and such.

Hell, you don't even know how characters are built up in a trilogy

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
This fool shouldn't even be part of a discussion. You're calling it a shytty space movie = you know nothing about the Star Wars franchise, the characters and such.

Hell, you don't even know how characters are built up in a trilogy

They're peons bro they have to have entertainment that holds their hands and told what to think.

Which is why it explains they hold onto Tariq Nasheeds words so hard...shamelessly at that.:mjlol:

Btw @No Sleep lets make us a young ban bet since you love slandering my good name still.