R.I.P CHINX
Daps
in fact

some of u are deciding to watch the film because a black dude is starring in it

even though a black dude has starred in the thing multiple times

i mean

how sad can u be
:dame:

that's how u know social media and the actual media controls most of you.......this fake outrage bullshyt

u couldn't pay me to watch star wars,star trek.....hell i just about know my star-sign :dame: sci fi movies that are that extreme just doesn't do it for me

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
in fact

i mean

how sad can u be

that's how u know social media and the actual media controls most of you.......this fake outrage bullshyt

u couldn't pay me to watch star wars,star trek.....hell i just about know my star-sign :dame: sci fi movies that are that extreme just doesn't do it for me
nikka plz

Other races watch things for their own all of the time. :camby:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
in fact

i mean

how sad can u be

Which other one had a black man as the leading Male in it?

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
nikka plz

Other races watch things for their own all of the time. :camby:
So why didn't you go watch it last time......:jbhmm:

If those racist didn't make noise ,none of u would of batted an eyelid about this film:dame:

None of you actually give a fukk , and il bet my house most of u won't even watch the film, u will go by someone else opinion

stop crying like bytches :dame:

N go think for yourselves :sas1:

Some of u need that tariq stamp which is oh so sad

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So why didn't you go watch it last time......:jbhmm:

If those racist didn't make noise ,none of u would of batted an eyelid about this film:dame:

None of you actually give a fukk , and il bet my house most of u won't even watch the film, u will go by someone else opinion

stop crying like bytches :dame:

N go think for yourselves :sas1:

Some of u need that tariq stamp which is oh so sad
I did watch Star Wars

Mace Windu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea I do give a fukk.

The way they treated this new guy is something that I dont approve of cuz they made his character suck so I wont watch.

Excuse me for having self respect. :sas2:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
lando_smoothie.jpg

We went from a permed out nicca in a cape with his own city...to a sweaty scared space janitor?:what:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
@JayGatsby, which are Star Wars move was a black man the STARING ROLE?
I don't know, I can admit I've never seen the film, I probably will never see the film, but it's funny how u guys will find outrage at every lil thing,it's the kids first franchise movie and his first major( box office major) role( I'm guessing)

I can bet u my life he is proud to see his career finally take off....

Most of u can't even be happy to see an unknown make noise for the right reason, go look at his red carpet interview... Go look at how proud his people wer of him, being an actor is tough, some people don't even take off until they're 40 odd years old

look who's really "downplaying " his role, it's most of u in here

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
The title " 12 years a space slave"

You would think it was a racist n his "humour "

shyts disgusting

Last edited:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Apparently according to these idiotic Black "nerds", Finn was a great example of STRONG BLACK MEN... :snoop:

'The Force Awakens' Fuels 'Stars Wars' Powerful Legacy of Black Men

What is wrong with these people? :what:

Check out some of the white people below the article commenting, "he was pretty weak". Now go back to Tariq talking about these white nerds all of a sudden becoming calm after the movie and praising it. :sas2:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I like the sound of that.
Lets start a gofundme right now me and you and do that.

I guarantee we will have to fight systematic white supremacy along the way but we will get it done.

You know what the gofundme probably want work because we got nikkas like the ones on here saying shyt like "it's not our movies but I like it so I'm not going to complain about how they make black people look". Too many rather take the butter biscuits and shut the fukk up.

We underestimate when it's said that it's their shyt. We're begging them to get a piece of their pie...this applies for just about anything.

If we want to boss up we find our own producers and writers, studios, sets, etc., and make our own shyt.

In another thread I asked where were Africa's Kung fu movies. Meaning China been making their own putting their people in hero roles and controlling their image. Where's ours?

I support us starting a gofundme for our own Star Wars. No low budget shyt either. And not no damn ghetto comedy which we have on lock. I want some Sci if and horror and action.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I don't know, I can admit I've never seen the film, I probably will never see the film, but it's funny how u guys will find outrage at every lil thing,it's the kids first franchise movie and his first major( box office major) role( I'm guessing)

I can bet u my life he is proud to see his career finally take off....

Most of u can't even be happy to see an unknown make noise for the right reason, go look at his red carpet interview... Go look at how proud his people wer of him, being an actor is tough, some people don't even take off until they're 40 odd years old

look who's really "downplaying " his role, it's most of u in here

I'm not going to get into the other stuff because you said and I quote

because a black dude is starring in it

I want to see proof of this. Now you're saying you never seen the film. This makes no sense, correct me if I stand the fool.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Why the brother couldn't have said his job was in the mail room, maybe was over weapons storage.