Tariq Nasheed on new Star Wars movie - "12 Years a Space Slave"

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No such thing as "slave physical features".

And Tariq said Finn was making slave faces/expressions not his physical features were slave like. Unless there was something i missed during the show

I agree, that was the point I was trying to make, when I see people say "looking like a slave" it doesnt make sense because you could say that anytime a black person looks scared.
"eyes bulging like a slave" :what:
"nostrils flaring like a slave" :what:
"shaking like a slave" :comeon:

These are attributes all people have when they are scared, but we tie it to slavery because of the images we have seen. Like I said, just focus on the character's treatment like a slave

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Let me ask you 3 questions.
Did he save anybodys life?
Did he ever display courage?
What was he doing when he got injured?

No. The ONE scene where he goes to save the white girl, she already saved herself.

Every display of "courage" ends in defeat. Even his earlier accomplishments he needs help or assistance from someone else because he's not good at anything. When he does anything by himself he fails. Every single physical confrontation he has he loses

He was getting his ass beat (AGAIN) but he main villian

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
No. The ONE scene where he goes to save the white girl, she already saved herself.

Every display of "courage" ends in defeat. Even his earlier accomplishments he needs help or assistance from someone else because he's not good at anything. When he does anything by himself he fails. Every single physical confrontation he has he loses

Can't rep you anymore breh, you held it down...:banderas:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So he didn't help the Rebel Pilot escape?
You are trying to counter his courage by saying yes he showed courage but was defeated eventually so it doesn't count.
He got injured fighting the main bad guy in the film.

You are on some Uncle Ruckus shyt man...

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
So he didn't help the Rebel Pilot escape?
You are trying to counter his courage by saying yes he showed courage but was defeated eventually so it doesn't count.
He got injured fighting the main bad guy in the film.

You are on some Uncle Ruckus shyt man...

He him helped him to escape to helping himself escape, only to crash and end up drinking water with a nasty ass pig.

People show courage all the time and get beat, Hell Marty McFly dad showed courage and he was cowardly as hell yet he got the knock out and the bytch at the end.

He got his ass whooped in a fight with the main villian only to have the little pure white girl come and kick the main villian ass after she had been knocked out, she had been fukking knocked out. SHE WAS KNOCKED THE fukk OUT. Did you watch the end of the movie.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He him helped him to escape to helping himself escape, only to crash and end up drinking water with a nasty ass pig.

People show courage all the time and get beat, Hell Marty McFly dad showed courage and he was cowardly as hell yet he got the knock out and the bytch at the end.

He got his ass whooped in a fight with the main villian only to have the little pure white girl come and kick the main villian ass after she had been knocked out, she had been fukking knocked out. SHE WAS KNOCKED THE fukk OUT. Did you watch the end of the movie.
Y'all are looking at this movie as a one off, this is a trilogy. How many losses to Luke take before he got a win? What about solo?
Finn will get his, he showed why he is a good person and will be a bigger part in future movies.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Y'all militants fukking kill me.

Reason number 89765 of why the coli is going to the shyts

I'm so glad these nikkas got moved to the Root. Notice this thread got made here and not the Film Room. Because only the crazy nikkas over here would cosign this stupid shyt. Nikkas mad about Lupita being an alien. That's like being mad about all the black actors in Avatar being blue aliens. The Brienne chick from Game of Thrones was the Chromed out Storm Trooper. Her face was covered the entire film. Just a lot of silliness in this thread. Nobody forced Lupita to take that part.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Damn well fukk that movie then.
Y'all militants fukking kill me.

Reason number 89765 of why the coli is going to the shyts
You dont have to come in this thread.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Y'all are looking at this movie as a one off, this is a trilogy. How many losses to Luke take before he got a win? What about solo?
Finn will get his, he showed why he is a good person and will be a bigger part in future movies.

I COULD BE WRONG BUT WASN'T LUKE A FIELD HAND in the first move? Hell, he didn't take no where near the amount of loses that Finn took. Like they said at the end of that Luke was blowing up the death star THE fukkING DEATH STAR. Hell, ANAKIN was about to get p*ssy from a Grown ass Queen at like 10 years old. Back to Luke he didn't have no fighting experience, Finn had been trained to be a storm trooper and was yell showed way more bytchassness than the girl Rae. Which I will give him credit cause he wasn't going to let it go down with those thugs trying to beat up Rae until guess what she handled it herself.

Fact of the matter is FINN was a SAFE NEGRO IN THE FILM.

Last edited: