Tariq Nasheed is officially c00npromised come play respects to the off code brotha

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is always been him

Didn't Yvette and her other co host from back in the day get caught getting money from an conservative think tank but yeah :unimpressed:
Yep. She sat on the board of the extremist hate group PFIR.

iU27krH.png

Progressives For Immigration Reform (PFIR) held its inaugural conference Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The small, invitation-only, one-day conference was entitled, “The First National Conference on Immigration, Conservation, and the Environment.” The conclave is just another example of PFIR’s cynical greenwashing campaign to recruit environmentalists to the anti-immigrant cause by blaming them for urban sprawl, overconsumption and a host of other environmental problems.

Many speakers at PFIR’s event had links to John Tanton, the racist founder of the modern anti-immigration movement. Representatives from NumbersUSA and the Center for Immigration Studies—groups founded by Tanton—participated. The incestuous nature of the Tanton network was embodied in the person of PFIR Executive Director Leah Durant, who formerly was employed by the Federation for American Immigration Reform’s (FAIR) legal arm, the Immigration Reform Law Institute. FAIR, which the Southern Poverty Law Center lists as a hate group, was founded by Tanton, who still serves on the group’s board. For a time, Durant also was part of Choose Black America, a FAIR front group supposedly representing the interests of African Americans concerned with high levels of immigration. The group disintegrated not long after its first press conference, which was paid for and stage-managed by FAIR.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A Tariq and Amanda seales tickect

Would feed families

2 people that always think they the smartest in the room

Cabinet would be

Umar head of education and finance
Charleston white head of hud
Jaguar wright co head of the military

50 cent is head of White House security

We love these people they are never wrong

Right family :russ:
Didn't Umar call Tariq a bytch ass nikka? :russ:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Tariq need to understand that you can back Trump and also say he looked crazy up there. It’s possible. He is getting engagement though so it’s whatever

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tariq is a fan of that kind of confrontation so I’m sure it was entertaining. I found it entertaining as well and the whole thing was handled poorly. Tariq def seems to be flirting with the right more and more each day

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Tariq need to understand that you can back Trump and also say he looked crazy up there. It’s possible. He is getting engagement though so it’s whatever
All he did was embarrass the dodo bird negroes who subscribe to blanket blackness

Let me let you in on a little secret. Calling out the fact that kamala isnt fba is actually off code for white american supramacy. He just had to do it because he needs all the dirt he can get on her. And shes a 5 dollar fba pandering to fbas

All you blanket black mfers fall right in line with the white supremacist-"one big negro" ideology

They rarely mentioned this with obama, except when they slipped up

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Tariq is a Trump supporter.
He will try to throw you off the trail by saying that he's not but he contradicts himself because he has never said even one thing critical about Trump.
If there was ever a political figure you could objectively be critical of, it's Trump.
If you do nothing but sing his praises but cant bring yourself to call him on his huge sack of bullshyt, you're a sycophant.
Meanwhile, he made Biden out to be Satan incarnate.

I've been fair to Tariq in my assessment of him, but this is too much.
If you are willing to lead Black people into a burning house simply because you're ignorant of the political process and you're holding a grudge like a scorned woman, you can't be for our people nor can you be trusted as a voice of the community.

Daps
I saw what you wrote. Smart thinking on changing it because that was a pretty fukked up thing to say. Jokes is one thing but you were going way left. Dude has kids homie. Something in your spirit might be off if you really feel that way over a content creator who you can easily ignore.
i only removed it because i don’t know who is monitoring this forum.

i stand by what i said, though.

tariq is a traitor to black america.

he deserves the fate that is traditionally accorded to traitors.

:unimpressed:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Tariq is a grifter
2. Here's what Roland, a brother who was on the front row and has deep ties with the NABJ, said following the Q/A

At some point y'all gotta stop viewing shyt through the lens of emotion. We saw this same shyt play out following Trump's debate with Biden, folk on here were acting like Biden killed it for no reason other than how they feel about Trump.

When will you extract the lessons from any of this.

:francis:

What's your take on Roland's take?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
On one hand hating on Kamala is consistent behavior from Tariq. In his eyes she's a bedwench tether. The sus ass inconsistency is him not having any of that energy for Trump or republicans
Dude talked about white supremacist all day while somehow ignoring the moves of the most visible white supremacist
At least now that "bu bu but he delivers products to his followers" excuse for him being a grifter can be :camby:
He switched up to talking about tethers and black immigrants when his mother-in-law was seen more

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What's your take on Roland's take?

I think this is the most authentic take we're going to hear from him on the matter. The raw emotion he felt in post which is that Trump straight up embarrassed the NABJ, the sister next to him said "he embarrassed US", and while there's many ways to read into that, I'll leave it up to your interpretation.

The 1/3 of the journalists worked for FOX, we'll ignore her for sake of argument, the other 2 were more serious in trying to nail him down but he's simply too evasive and they were too unprepared to deal with someone like him. When he would interrupt them, they would fall back and let him cook but he didn't pay them the same courtesy. Optics matter here and what it looked like a man making light work of 3 journalists.

This doesn't help the narrative that he's afraid to debate Kamala.

:francis:

Last edited: