Tariq Nasheed is officially c00npromised come play respects to the off code brotha

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I'm really not sure what y'all are looking at when you watch these things. The whole event was a shyt show. All parties involved looked foolish. This is fine for Trump because that's his brand. Its not ok for the NABJ because I'm pretty sure that foolishness that happened is not how they want to be seen.

I'm actually convinced that most people commenting didn't even watch the event. Because there's no way you can watch that shyt and come away with thinking otherwise.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is the ''pro black'' charlatan openly and brazenly advocating for the man who wanted innocent black children in new york put to death for crimes they never committed, even after they were found innocent in the court of law, insisted they were guilty and never apologized, a man who went out of his way to deny housing to blacks in the 80s and was sued by the federal government for discrimination, this is the bigot this piece of shyt tariq nasheed is supporting.
This b*stard actively encourages black people not to vote and stay home so racist far right wing conservatives can get into power and win and he can continue his grift and earn revenue, tariq is pure evil, no principles no ounce of integrity.