Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is it that Higher Learning podcast?
YUp.

nikkas were talkin about if magic was real on one of them.....

Alot of it centers around the existence of spirituality, and basic political conversation you hear on fox news and cnn.

Especially when mephitopheles is around because he doesn't want to say anything that could make him appear like he even disagrees with government...unless they're republicans and talking head news pundits.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man,I couldn't get thru 30 seconds of that mumbling incoherent dribble. LOL
That Higher Learning was grade A Trash
:trash::trash::trash:
No wonder there is so much jealousy and hate in here

THe real question is how can you listen to that and then go back to Tariq.

Daps
Calm down bro, you don´t see me trying to drop a weak album or come out with a weak ass movie, like you dude K Flex (former washed up rapper) ,who happened to drop very misconstrued fake Black Upliftment film(Hidden Colors Series and The Eugenecist)
In what way am I defending anyone, I am just letting you know Tariq doesn´t have clout with the so called Ps he speaks so highly of. And Tariq is not that moral when he writes books like Play Or Be Played.Im tired of you lames trying to pull some Holier Than Thou bull ain´t no such thing now a days. And this is probably my first thread talking about the dude, get off his nuts.Your idol is talking about he is from the streets but he is a mystery in LA and the word clown keeps popping up when he is mentioned. Don´t ever think you can go far with the bullshyt like him, only reason he went far is because he broadcasted from his basement but not to many solid folks fukk with him.

Its funny how this broad made a bytch out of him.

@Sensei What video was that? Tariq flagged it down.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
@Sensei What video was that? Tariq flagged it down.

I don't know bro, but I found another link. Here it is.

I wish I donwloaded the other one, because the whole debate is a classic.I find it funny that Tariq would clash with some of his callers but he never invites some of these black feminist to debate him.Some of the people he has debated with are his listeners.

@Mowgli -why are you arguing down everyone who has a grievance with Tariq like one of his sidehoes.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wish I donwloaded the other one, because the whole debate is a classic.I find it funny that Tariq would clash with some of his callers but he never invites some of these black feminist to debate him.Some of the people he has debated with are his listeners.

@Mowgli -why are you arguing down everyone who has a grievance with Tariq like one of his sidehoes.

I heard some of this "debate" earlier (as much as I could stand to listen to it because the quality was absolutely horrible.) So am I missing something in it? Where in that audio is Tariq being "dominated" or "exposed" of proven wrong? Could you point to the specific minute marks in the audio? Because either I'm missing the point of that audio,or some of you are deliberately putting extras on this audio trying to pretend it is more than it is,because of some hater $#it

Daps

How did you find this audio of the debate? You found it on google? This is the same debate that I posted in this thread.

Last edited:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
I heard some of this "debate" earlier (as much as I could stand to listen to it because the quality was absolutely horrible.) So am I missing something in it? Where in that audio is Tariq being "dominated" or "exposed" of proven wrong? Could you point to the specific minute marks in the audio? Because either I'm missing the point of that audio,or some of you are deliberately putting extras on this audio trying to pretend it is more than it is,because of some hater $#it

You can listen to any part of the video and see for yourself.You can't call hater shyt on this when Tariq has shytted on other podcast hosts.He has called other dark skin folks crispy .I don't understand why people are so caught up in his hype,especially when he funds his movies with his fans/donors money, this same dude gets mad at Tommy Sotomayor for his donations back.On top of that I hear he shyts on some of his fans who call in.

How did you find this audio of the debate? You found it on google?

Yep and this time I am downloading it, because this is a classic.This is like 11 years ago when he tried to switch gears to his macklessons from being the rapper KFlex.

Im gonna download his other songs too, I call them hip hop comedy.

^^^:gladbron:
This song came out in 1999 but sounds like it came out in the early 90s,Im wondering why he never made the cut for Banging On Wax.

Last edited:
Daps
You can listen to any part of the video and see for yourself.You can't call hater shyt on this when Tariq has shytted on other podcast hosts.He has called other dark skin folks crispy .I don't understand why people are so caught up in his hype,especially when he funds his movies with his fans/donors money, this same dude gets mad at Tommy Sotomayor for his donations back.On top of that I hear he shyts on some of his fans who call in.

He does. He disrespects his listeners on his ustream show.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep and this time I am downloading it, because this is a classic.This is like 11 years ago when he tried to switch gears to his macklessons from being the rapper KFlex.

Im gonna download his other songs too, I call them hip hop comedy.

^^^:gladbron:
This song came out in 1999 but sounds like it came out in the early 90s,Im wondering why he never made the cut for Banging On Wax.

So now you are all over the place..I'm talking specifically about that debate video with that lady. I listened to it and there was no big "got em" moment from what I heard. Because thats how you and some others are promoting that audio by reposting it in here over and over. So again,where in this audio did Tariq get "shut down" or whatever ?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Man,I couldn't get thru 30 seconds of that mumbling incoherent dribble. LOL
That Higher Learning was grade A Trash
:trash::trash::trash:
No wonder there is so much jealousy and hate in here
That wasn't the podcast I used to be on. That's a new one dead7 is doing. I haven't heard it yet.

This is one I used to be on.

https://higherlearning1.bandcamp.com

Lol@yall letting Hoegli troll you with this "jealous failed podcaster" bullshyt. That was a coli group effort with a rotating cast of posters. It wasn't my podcast or my idea. I did host a lot of them though. We never tried to monetize it or even get exposure outside the coli with it. We were just moving our message board debates into verbal form and posting it for the people in HL and it was well-received.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn't the podcast I used to be on. That's a new one dead7 is doing. I haven't heard it yet.

This is one I used to be on.

https://higherlearning1.bandcamp.com

Lol@yall letting Hoegli troll you with this "jealous failed podcaster" bullshyt. That was a coli group effort with a rotating cast of posters. It wasn't my podcast or my idea. I did host a lot of them though. We never tried to monetize it or even get exposure outside the coli with it. We were just moving our message board debates into verbal form and posting it for the people in HL and it was well-received.

The link you just posted sounded worse that the youtube podcast vid I spoke of earlier. What the phuck was that? It sounded like 3 nikkas in a bathroom talking thru tin cans. And there was clicking and cluttering going on in the background. Just horrible

LOL
wow you ninjas are too much

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So now you are all over the place..I'm talking specifically about that debate video with that lady. I listened to it and there was no big "got em" moment from what I heard. Because thats how you and some others are promoting that audio by reposting it in here over and over. So again,where in this audio did Tariq get "shut down" or whatever ?

Tariq took an L because he lost his cool.

He looks like he learned from that L unlike so many people. Take your Ls in stride and learn from them.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The link you just posted sounded worse that the youtube podcast vid I spoke of earlier. What the phuck was that? It sounded like 3 nikkas in a bathroom talking thru tin cans. And there was clicking and cluttering going on in the background. Just horrible

LOL
wow you ninjas are too much
Yeah the sound quality was wack. We just basically had group calls on skype and recorded them. Some people were on cell phones. They weren't put together with any professionality. A lot of the discussions were quite compelling though.