Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq took an L because he lost his cool.

He looks like he learned from that L unlike so many people. Take your Ls in stride and learn from them.
Ok..What minute mark in that audio did he take an L and lose his cool? Because its like pulling teeth getting anyone to actually point out this taking of an L.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the sound quality was wack. We just basically had group calls on skype and recorded them. Some people were on cell phones. They weren't put together with any professionality. A lot of the discussions were quite compelling though.
Ok..So you think that podcast you posted with you and your people is better than Tariq's Mack Lessons Podcast?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ok..What minute mark in that audio did he take an L and lose his cool? Because its like pulling teeth getting anyone to actually point out this taking of an L.
Not sure...heard it a year or two ago.

It still isn't a big deal like some cats on here are making it to be. He took a L 10 or so yrs ago and kept it moving. He didn't let it affect is career in a negative way unlike that Tommy character and so many others.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Ok..So you think that podcast you posted with you and your people is better than Tariq's Mack Lessons Podcast?
Depends on how you define better. More entertaining? More charismatic? Better put together? Better sound quality? More organized? No way.

But higher level of intellectual discussion? Absolutely.

You can't honestly sit here and say Tariq Nasheed's bloviating bullshyt about bedwenches, c00ns, feminism, white supremacy, etc. is at a greater intellectual depth than this:

I was hosting it. The sound quality's actually not that bad on that one. :ehh:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
So now you are all over the place..I'm talking specifically about that debate video with that lady. I listened to it and there was no big "got em" moment from what I heard. Because thats how you and some others are promoting that audio by reposting it in here over and over. So again,where in this audio did Tariq get "shut down" or whatever ?

Did you listen to Tariq,why would he go and make a cop out by saying he was just playing.Dude Ill tell you were in the video he got roasted,THE WHOLE DAMN VIDEO he made himself a fool.Tariq sounds like your idol bruh, but the truth is this dude is nothing but an overhyped PUA artists with a podcasts.Find another fan club bro. Pimps and other podcasts hosts have called Tariq Nasheed on his bull..Listen to the video bro the nikka has stuttered and was acting like a 10 year old.

Even at 2:38 this dude sounds like a little bytch whining.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tariq is my dude. 100% but he did get whooped by Pearl Jr. It happens but I am so glad he has changed. That bitter at Black females rants he used to be on used to have me ignoring him. People grow and get better. He doesn't push that anti-women nonsense anymore.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is my dude. 100% but he did get whooped by Pearl Jr. It happens but I am so glad he has changed. That bitter at Black females rants he used to be on used to have me ignoring him. People grow and get better. He doesn't push that anti-women nonsense anymore.
do you have a link to the pearl jr debate? i listened to the snippet of him threatening her and i aint never heard bruh that hype. i just started listening to the nikka in 2012 though.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tariq took an L because he lost his cool.

He looks like he learned from that L unlike so many people. Take your Ls in stride and learn from them.
As a debater, he got his ass whooped. He was unruly, nonsensical, name calling and Pearl Jr. wasn't saying anything wrong. She wasn't like these feminist we see like Feminsta Jones. Fem Jones can't even prop that vid of Tariq up because it goes v. everything a c00n like Fem Jones represents. Pearl Jr. is a legit woman. I have no issues with her. Tariq learned from that bout. That was when Tariq wasn't polished and he wasn't through as he is now. I wished he didn't embrass himself in that debate. She really handled him the way he handles cacs in debates but man, he got that work. Pearl Jr seems like she's moved on to other things like conspiracies. I guess she realized, the feminist movement today is some bullshyt. These women don't care about sistas, just themselves.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
do you have a link to the pearl jr debate? i listened to the snippet of him threatening her and i aint never heard bruh that hype. i just started listening to the nikka in 2012 though.
I used to listen to him in the mid 2000's and quit because while his game opinions were useful, his disrespect of sistas got on my last nerve. I agree there are some shyt women, hell my daughter's mother is trash but we have a lot of good women as well.

I don't have the audio. I listened to the video someone just posted while at work and it's down now. I listened to the whole thing. Pearl Jr got in his ass. Everytime he had a good point, she ripped him up and she had an even better one. He used to be on that black women got it WAYYY better than brehs tip thecoli be on sometimes but she schooled him something serious. Had him stuttering and she was calm and collective. She ripped everything and was right. Tariq learned from it. He hasn't don't none of that foolishness sense. Sometimes, all we need is a good asskicking. He should thank Pearl, he's good today for that asswhooping.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to listen to him in the mid 2000's and quit because while his game opinions were useful, his disrespect of sistas got on my last nerve. I agree there are some shyt women, hell my daughter's mother is trash but we have a lot of good women as well.

I don't have the audio. I listened to the video someone just posted while at work and it's down now. I listened to the whole thing. Pearl Jr got in his ass. Everytime he had a good point, she ripped him up and she had an even better one. He used to be on that black women got it WAYYY better than brehs tip thecoli be on sometimes but she schooled him something serious. Had him stuttering and she was calm and collective. She ripped everything and was right. Tariq learned from it. He hasn't don't none of that foolishness sense. Sometimes, all we need is a good asskicking. He should thank Pearl, he's good today for that asswhooping.
damn, now i wanna hear his older material + that debate even more :wow:

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a debater, he got his ass whooped. He was unruly, nonsensical, name calling and Pearl Jr. wasn't saying anything wrong. She wasn't like these feminist we see like Feminsta Jones. Fem Jones can't even prop that vid of Tariq up because it goes v. everything a c00n like Fem Jones represents. Pearl Jr. is a legit woman. I have no issues with her. Tariq learned from that bout. That was when Tariq wasn't polished and he wasn't through as he is now. I wished he didn't embrass himself in that debate. She really handled him the way he handles cacs in debates but man, he got that work. Pearl Jr seems like she's moved on to other things like conspiracies. I guess she realized, the feminist movement today is some bullshyt. These women don't care about sistas, just themselves.

I just did a google search on this Pearl Jr. person and this is the first thing that came up:
71rHLeixBhL._SY606_.jpg

She did some ridiculous video about Michael Jackson still being alive.. So is this what you call "legit"?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Is the video AND audio being taken down all over the net???

Somebody download the shyt and reup, I'm tryna hear this debate.

Btw how ironic is it that on yesterdays podcast he was talmbout not getting emotional in the face of white supremacists. I know he learned his lesson the hard way.:mjlol: