Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Daps
I'm wondering what Tariq did that's so damn special for these dudes that they can't afford to laugh at his expense. It seems like any other celebrity is fair game, but the moment you have a chuckle with this cat, brehs'll go hard like

"You bytch ass nikkas didn't grow up with a father :pacspit: you're not even nikkas, you're white :scust: buncha white ass, fatherless cacs that can't get p*ssy sent by the white suprmacist to hate on Tariq da gawd."

Where the hell is all the pent up anger coming from? I don't ever respond cuz I just come to threads like this to put my bid in for the shyts and giggles :lolbron: but at the same time I can't help but wonder... :why:

I think a lot of these people that go hard defending Tariq are just a bunch of young single dudes with low self-esteem, & they worship Tariq because he is their father figure, & he makes them feel better about themselves.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i called tariq out a long time ago but dudes came @ me for tearing down their hero....i dont have a prob with deal because he do teach about economics and white supremacy but hes also a hustler...dont get it twisted

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is his pimp cup , the nikka looks like he tries to make himself an expert on flexin his Ps to me lol.

444917.jpg
A book that came out 15 years ago.

Meanwhile you're cosigning a guy who currently puts women on the street to sell their bodies and have some fake outrage toward a guy whos trying to help people with their confidence.

You're just a common broke hater. Its sad.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tariq is not a family man, nor is he selling knowledge. It's even debatable if he's making that much money, considering he hasn't stopped broadcasting from his basement and doesn't have an established company or office.
Hilarious how you can only be dug up to speak on black issues when its time to tear down a black man whos done more good for black people then you'll ever do.

You've done more defending homosexuals and bashing peoples spiritual beliefs then you have speaking on black issues on message boards, which is truly pathetic.

Tariqs accomplishments in life are superior to yours, im sorry.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
this site is about to explode if some of these new guest sign up. :lupe: they going to be in for a rude awakening

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
LOL I'm wondering who did Tariq personally upset in here recently?

SMH.

a lot of these HL dudes can't stand Tariq because they make people think outside to box & don't tow company lines of Democrat/Republican...among other things. Seems they have a entire new stable of allies/guest in that Fem Jones thread that they need to go welcome. :sas2:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hilarious how you can only be dug up to speak on black issues when its time to tear down a black man whos done more good for black people then you'll ever do.

You've done more defending homosexuals and bashing peoples spiritual beliefs then you have speaking on black issues on message boards, which is truly pathetic.

Tariqs accomplishments in life are superior to yours, im sorry.

You sound very emotional here. I hope everything's ok at home. And why don't you try to address the substance of the points instead of taking the path of moisture and immediately jumping to personal attacks?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Being a talking head personality has got to be the life. I view all these kats as kings of gimmicks whether they have a good message or not. 21 pages over a video from 10 years ago....10 years ago! Kat has a whole slew of podcasts and recordings over the years that are worth more discussion than we see here. I see this and all I see is the business potential. I don't blame them for exploiting it in the least. Howard Stern showed everyone the way. Piss them off...piss them off....piss them off! You'll have people that actually agree with you but the group that will really keep you going and give you the business to keep you rolling are the people that you piss off! It seems contradictory but it's really spot on. This isn't like selling oranges on the side of the road. You're selling anger and the currency is aggression. People are all too happy to pay in far too much of the time.....shyt is fascinating...

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Sending NEGative energy waves at the pineal gland of my REParations, @iLLaV3 ? Dr. Tariq Nasheed PHD is doing more for the BLACK community than you are. You must be white. Only a CAC would disrespect the man who told us about the KING ALFRED PLAN.

so you caught that neg :blessed:

:demonic:
you've fooled enough people on here with your trolling ways. I won't stop until you are appropriately in the red

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
A book that came out 15 years ago.

Meanwhile you're cosigning a guy who currently puts women on the street to sell their bodies and have some fake outrage toward a guy whos trying to help people with their confidence.

You're just a common broke hater. Its sad.

My nikka you sound like a lame to be defending a lightweight D List celebrity. This dude ain´t even a celebrity, yet Tariq wants to talk about pimping all the time, better take advice from Payrroll who can walk it not just talk it.With the pimpin,All Tariq could do, is see it not be it. And I am not cosigning no one for the record, Tariq claims he gets endoresed by other Ps and he doesn't, that was just an example.

And yes a book he put 15 yearsa go doesn´t matter,why would you as a man be ashamed of something 15 years ago, not to mention Tariq Nasheed likes to talk about his macking days 20 years ago let alone 15.
No offense dude but you look like one of his groupies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My nikka you sound like a lame to be defending a lightweight D List celebrity. This dude ain´t even a celebrity, yet Tariq wants to talk about pimping all the time, better take advice from Payrroll who can walk it not just talk it.With the pimpin,All Tariq could do, is see it not be it. And I am not cosigning no one for the record, Tariq claims he gets endoresed by other Ps and he doesn't, that was just an example.

And yes a book he put 15 yearsa go doesn´t matter,why would you as a man be ashamed of something 15 years ago, not to mention Tariq Nasheed likes to talk about his macking days 20 years ago let alone 15.
No offense dude but you look like one of his groupies.

You're writing paragraphs and dint even know why. How you can come at this from a moral high ground while defending a broke pimp is beyond words. I guess everyone online has to make a name for themselves somehow. Hopefully we don't see you in every podcast thread acting like a bytch