Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
First time i ever really listened to Tariq live was last sunday, he cant really debate well and his understanding of black history is shaky imo, but young nikkas listen to him and hes encouraging pro blackness so I respect him for that.

I think its the playa sht tariq is on and the fact that others listen to him honestly.

I know nikkas/bytches in real life that hate dudes who are good with women and get money, and hate it even more when people look up to them.

So any chance they get they talk sht behind their backs and get excited whenever some fcked up happens to them.

Same thing is happening in here. Its a bytch ass mentality and i dont understand why some people think like that, but it is what it is.

:salute:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
You're writing paragraphs and dint even know why. How you can come at this from a moral high ground while defending a broke pimp is beyond words. I guess everyone online has to make a name for themselves somehow. Hopefully we don't see you in every podcast thread acting like a bytch
Calm down bro, you don´t see me trying to drop a weak album or come out with a weak ass movie, like you dude K Flex (former washed up rapper) ,who happened to drop very misconstrued fake Black Upliftment film(Hidden Colors Series and The Eugenecist)
In what way am I defending anyone, I am just letting you know Tariq doesn´t have clout with the so called Ps he speaks so highly of. And Tariq is not that moral when he writes books like Play Or Be Played.Im tired of you lames trying to pull some Holier Than Thou bull ain´t no such thing now a days. And this is probably my first thread talking about the dude, get off his nuts.Your idol is talking about he is from the streets but he is a mystery in LA and the word clown keeps popping up when he is mentioned. Don´t ever think you can go far with the bullshyt like him, only reason he went far is because he broadcasted from his basement but not to many solid folks fukk with him.

Its funny how this broad made a bytch out of him.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:heh: Good to see the tide is turning and more people in TLR are seeing this clown ass lip gloss popping glorified used car salesman for what he really is.

Tariq stans are far and away the worst stans of anyone on the coli. Worse than Pac, Nas, Jay, Kobe, Obama, and Lebron stans combined. At least all those guys exhibited excellence in their craft unlike "King Flex."

I still have no idea how anybody can take this fukking clown seriously. It makes me lose faith in humanity somewhat because with the advent of all this new technology and the resources at our disposal, we're supposed to be getting smarter. I just hope most of you are under 21.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I still have no idea how anybody can take this fukking clown seriously. It makes me lose faith in hunanity.
Well you had a podcast on the coli where you tried to kick knowledge that no one took seriously.

The numbers were so terrible you just stopped because its obviously a waste of time to talk to yourself.

Perhaps alot of this is jealously because you failed as a Podcaster. You just weren't as knowledgable as tariq and spoke cliche information that everyone knew already. Maybe you should listen to some of Tariq's podcasts and step your game up.

The only time you speak on any black issues or history is when it's time to defend black homophobia or religion. But you come out the woodwork to talk bad about hidden colors while never enlightening posters on the coli about black history.

Sad lame

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Well you had a podcast on the coli where you tried to kick knowledge that no one took seriously.

The numbers were so terrible you just stopped because its obviously a waste of time to talk to yourself.

Perhaps alot of this is jealously because you failed as a Podcaster. You just weren't as knowledgable as tariq and spoke cliche information that everyone knew already. Maybe you should listen to some of Tariq's podcasts and step your game up.

The only time you speak on any black issues or history is when it's time to defend black homophobia or religion. But you come out the woodwork to talk bad about hidden colors while never enlightening posters on the coli about black history.

Sad lame
:heh: That wasn't my podcast. It was a group effort. @Hiphoplives4eva started it and I started hosting it after he didn't have as much free time to do it. Nobody tried to make money off it. It was just young coli posters talking about politics, economics, science etc. None of us were academics or intellectuals...well maybe @TrueEpic08. But the intellectual level of that podcast was still usually eons ahead of "King Flex's" despite how informal and unorganized it was.

You were invited to partake several times. I think you know that if you did hop on you would've been exposed as the idiot you are though. The only things you could ever talk about in HL were man-on-man anal sex, biblical dogma, and putting 3 toed sloths in the figure four.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh: That wasn't my podcast. It was a group effort. @Hiphoplives4eva started it and I started hosting it after he didn't have as much free time to do it. Nobody tried to make money off it. It was just young coli posters talking about politics, economics, science etc. None of us were academics or intellectuals...well maybe @TrueEpic08. But the intellectual level of that podcast was still usually eons ahead of "King Flex's" despite how informal and unorganized it was.

You were invited to partake several times. I think you know that if you did hop on you would've been exposed as the idiot you are though. The only things you could ever talk about in HL were man-on-man anal sex, biblical dogma, and putting 3 toed sloths in the figure four.
I listened and the conversation wasn't about anything black so it wasn't appealing.

I didn't hear anything eons ahead of anything tariq talked about. You being host really brought down the quality which is why people stopped listening. You just arent very insightful.

Half the time you were trying to agree on an interpretation of an event, philosophy or policy and could barely agree on that.

You were inviting people that were more interesting then you in hopes of using their energy to make your podcast interesting but once people saw you were involved they just tuned out because you aren't that bright. :ld:

You're right you aren't very intellectual and it showed in your ability to organize and mediate a podcast.

No one was checking for your jewels and gems because you were only dropping turds.

I can see how that can translate to hating on Tariq's podcasts which are light years more informative then anything you ever said on any of those HL podcasts.

You never even mentioned white supremacy out your mouth on the podcast so it's obvious whatever you were saying personally was a joke

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I listened and the conversation wasn't about anything black so it wasn't appealing.

I didn't hear anything eons ahead of anything tariq talked about. You being host really brought down the quality which is why people stopped listening. You just arent very insightful.

Half the time you were trying to agree on an interpretation of an event, philosophy or policy and could barely agree on that.

You were inviting people that were more interesting then you in hopes of using their energy to make your podcast interesting but once people saw you were involved they just tuned out because you aren't that bright. :ld:

You're right you aren't very intellectual and it showed in your ability to organize and mediate a podcast.

No one was checking for your jewels and gems because you were only dropping turds.

I can see how that can translate to hating on Tariq's podcasts which are light years more informative then anything you ever said on any of those HL podcasts.

You never even mentioned white supremacy out your mouth on the podcast so it's obvious whatever you were saying personally was a joke
:mjlol: Alright Hoegli.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:krs::deadmanny:
So that's why this thread has turned into a Butt Hurt Anonymous Meeting. A lot of these Tariq haters are failed podcasters. LOL
Where can I hear mephistopheles podcast?
LOL

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

when is your next podcast...I want judge for myself.