Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Y
Depends on how you define better. More entertaining? More charismatic? Better put together? Better sound quality? More organized? No way.

But higher level of intellectual discussion? Absolutely.

You can't honestly sit here and say Tariq Nasheed's bloviating bullshyt about bedwenches, c00ns, feminism, white supremacy, etc. is at a greater intellectual depth than this:

I was hosting it. The sound quality's actually not that bad on that one. :ehh:

Just you sounding like a house nikka

*we did this, we did that.*
You didnt do shyt.

Massa, WE Sick???? :wtf:
Hèavy shyt right there.

Magic

:whoo: Tariq better take notes

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
YUp.

nikkas were talkin about if magic was real on one of them.....

Alot of it centers around the existence of spirituality, and basic political conversation you hear on fox news and cnn.

Especially when mephitopheles is around because he doesn't want to say anything that could make him appear like he even disagrees with government...unless they're republicans and talking head news pundits.

Man,I couldn't get thru 30 seconds of that mumbling incoherent dribble. LOL
That Higher Learning was grade A Trash
:trash::trash::trash:
No wonder there is so much jealousy and hate in here

The link you just posted sounded worse that the youtube podcast vid I spoke of earlier. What the phuck was that? It sounded like 3 nikkas in a bathroom talking thru tin cans. And there was clicking and cluttering going on in the background. Just horrible

LOL
wow you ninjas are too much
tumblr_inline_mk9zkg8fBF1qz4rgp.gif

Good lord this shyt has me dying

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
As a debater, he got his ass whooped. He was unruly, nonsensical, name calling and Pearl Jr. wasn't saying anything wrong. She wasn't like these feminist we see like Feminsta Jones. Fem Jones can't even prop that vid of Tariq up because it goes v. everything a c00n like Fem Jones represents. Pearl Jr. is a legit woman. I have no issues with her. Tariq learned from that bout. That was when Tariq wasn't polished and he wasn't through as he is now. I wished he didn't embrass himself in that debate. She really handled him the way he handles cacs in debates but man, he got that work. Pearl Jr seems like she's moved on to other things like conspiracies. I guess she realized, the feminist movement today is some bullshyt. These women don't care about sistas, just themselves.

Pearl Jr is a joke. :pachaha: She's making documentaries saying that Michael Jackson is still alive. :dahell:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well you had a podcast on the coli where you tried to kick knowledge that no one took seriously.

The numbers were so terrible you just stopped because its obviously a waste of time to talk to yourself.

Perhaps alot of this is jealously because you failed as a Podcaster. You just weren't as knowledgable as tariq and spoke cliche information that everyone knew already. Maybe you should listen to some of Tariq's podcasts and step your game up.

The only time you speak on any black issues or history is when it's time to defend black homophobia or religion. But you come out the woodwork to talk bad about hidden colors while never enlightening posters on the coli about black history.

Sad lame
:laff:

Views and shyt don't matter. That podcast is way better than Tariq's wack ass shyt. @Mephistopheles and them actual talked about interesting shyt, while Tariq is on some fake crusade against White Supremacy.

Plus, im pretty sure the podcast was regulated for the HL guys (or other Coli nikkas) to chip in their opinions.

I seriously don't know how nikkas stan a former cars salesmen that regurgitates common knowledge shyt . There are more credible guys out there.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've been reading your posts and I still don't get it. Tariq said some off brand shyt. Has a history of rapping about booty and pimpin. As a black woman he has thrown us under the bus too many times but I'm not going to ignore his rather convincing and thoughtful deconstruction of racial politics and white supremacy. In that area he doesn't have much competition. Call him a broken clock but you can't ignore his diagnosis of how it has affected the black body politic.

Malcolm x was an even more morally troubling figure than tariq and that's something MANY of his contemporary both black and white detractors used against him but dammit you couldn't front on his appraisal of white racism and the state of negroe people in America.

The parallels are apt. Don't act people like you didn't exist 60-70 years ago saying the same shyt about Malcolm X. Tariq will never be a great figure like Malcolm. Times are different. We need to move away from persona politics and move into a different phase of activism.
good lord and I thought CameL stans were delusional nikkas :dead:

I guess anyone can put on a suit and tie and talk about some Afrocentric propaganda and yall would eat it up. This nikkas Tariq is in the same vein as those corrupt reverends

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess anyone can put on a suit and tie and talk about some Afrocentric propaganda and yall would eat it up. This nikkas Tariq is in the same vein as those corrupt reverends

you can't be serious. :what:

This is some straight out of stromfront shyt.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you can't be serious. :what:

This is some straight out of stromfront shyt.
:comeon: Are you seriously equating my post with st0rmfr0nt? The type of shyt he be pushing is fukking propaganda, and in this case he's using Afrocentric-ism.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Are you seriously equating my post with st0rmfr0nt? The type of shyt he be pushing is fukking propaganda, and in this case he's using Afrocentric-ism.

Your posting is the same exact stuff that is posted on Stromfront. :aicmon:

Straight carbon copy.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Your posting is the same exact stuff that is posted on Stromfront. :aicmon:

Straight carbon copy.
:mjlol: Look through my post history in the Coli. My posts don't reflect those that post in st0rmfr0nt. My god now I know why I rarely engage in race threads in the coli :russ:. We all have to push the same narrative around here.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps

And another one.. :sas2:

What Black man uses the term Afrocentric Propaganda? :ufdup:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And another one.. :sas2:

What Black man uses the term Afrocentric Propaganda? :ufdup:
:snoop: I didn't mean that Afrocentrism is propaganda (although there are some looney tune elements) I meant to say that Tariq basically flips shyt and passes it off as propaganda. Im not a Tom for fukks sakes :why: