Tariq Nasheed is getting dominated by this woman in this debate!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laff:

Views and shyt don't matter. That podcast is way better than Tariq's wack ass shyt. @Mephistopheles and them actual talked about interesting shyt, while Tariq is on some fake crusade against White Supremacy.

Plus, im pretty sure the podcast was regulated for the HL guys (or other Coli nikkas) to chip in their opinions.

I seriously don't know how nikkas stan a former cars salesmen that regurgitates common knowledge shyt . There are more credible guys out there.
Most retarded post I ever read in my life.

Who cares if I'm putting on a broadcast that no one watches.

You need to start proofreading your ideas

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most retarded post I ever read in my life.

Who cares if I'm putting on a broadcast that no one watches.

You need to start proofreading your ideas
People did watch it. You're worried about views instead of content. Do you like Tariq's character or content? You're sounding like an Eminem stan.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People did watch it. You're worried about views instead of content. Do you like Tariq's character or content? You're sounding like an Eminem stan.

The character and content is good. There is no one stop shop for podcasts. Tariq has a great podcast talking about white supremacy, black issues and getting it together.

Higher learning had a podcast talking about any topic you can find on the front page of cnn cept it was unorganized and nothing insightful was really mentioned because most of the parties involved are afraid of white supremacy so they keep their language safe.

Our military b0mbed them our military did that. A man that claims to be black talking about our military. The pathology in itself is laughable and another reason these guys were ignored.

Thecoli podcast is propoganda

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

think this is the pearl jr debate. listening now, tariq getting that work but i would lay out this chicks talking points

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't get my information about Black issues from basement podcasts from people like this:

Just be honest and say you don't care and don't listen to anyone. That's something all of you have in common.

You think you're the river through which information flows.

Name a podcast