Tariq Nasheed giddy and happy for Trump: "He is Teflon, Trump got shot and ate that!!!"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'd expect no less from the conductor of the c00n train himself.

It's a depressing fall off. I wish I could show the guy who made macklessons and hidden colors what would become of him.

He now has a dilemma in that he has to stick to his guns and that's Trump..

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Revealed himself as a Trump payroll agent last election cycle so I don’t get why anybody would be surprised by this…He jumped on the well intentioned tangibles train and turned it into vote for Trump with no tangibles at the last minute…Doesn’t get anymore obvious than that…

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I remember when Tariq and brehs like Ice Cube still had defenders on the Coli
:mjlol:
They're still here and some of them are mods on TheColi :russ:

The Tariq noise will never go away on this site because there's a group of posters who have admired this man since the PUA days and has e ridden every twist and turn with him, all the whole promoting his nonsense on this site.

People post all this shyt exposing him as a charlatan because there are STILL people, even mods on this site, who support and ride for this dude and try to spread his idealogoy on the low when people aren't paying attention

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
If u put any faith in a nikka who went from a wannabe rapper, to mack, to black history historian , to wanting reparations, to saluting trump, to everything else u deserved to be letdown

Never put any faith into nobody who got 20 different things going on

They simply are Tariq/Kid Rock type grifters

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bro nobody knows or follows this nikka besides insecure contrarians who think they’re too smart for college while delivering Amazon packages
You don’t see the amount of YouTube channels that I came across with his talking points.