Tariq Nasheed giddy and happy for Trump: "He is Teflon, Trump got shot and ate that!!!"

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’d like to know who is this ninja Tariq to y’all..do ya really value he’s opinion this much? Are these paid accounted on social media farming for engagement? What’s the action of consequence he’s done
The Honorable Tariq Nasheed calls out their tether class on a regular basis and he didn’t vote for either white supremacist, especially without TANGIBLES, in 2020 like they did, friend.
rMxPfs0.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’d like to know who is this ninja Tariq to y’all..do ya really value he’s opinion this much? Are these paid accounted on social media farming for engagement? What’s the action of consequence he’s done
Look, another dormant account suddenly posting again at this time of the year.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
“I’m NOT supporting the Republicans. I’m NOT supporting anybody unless they have TANGIBLES for us. A lot of these Political Parties are talking about Black people but they ain’t offering NOTHING” - Honorable Tariq Nasheed

Start at 10:00, friends.

Conveniently ignored, of course

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:snoop: he is for sure getting a cheque from the RNC or maybe even the CIA directly. but fukk it, #SYSBM by any means rightttt?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
The grift is undefeated

sad it’s so easy to cointelpro black grass roots movements.

throw a few beard crumbs “I got mine fukk the rest’ mentality creeps itself into it.

tariq is either getting money from

russia
cia
mossad

dont matter which one but he is on someone pay roll.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
nikkas a bytch that needs to be put down on camera. I wouldn't care if it was a white conservative that did it, garbage removing garbage is fine with me.

Why don't you go do it, than act like a bytch and wanting somebody else to do it like a hoe.