Tariq Nasheed giddy and happy for Trump: "He is Teflon, Trump got shot and ate that!!!"

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Check this nicca out defending his pretend big brother.

You still mad because your family does not love you:

Nope.

My family kinda messed up. No cap. Real spit wit my brehs.

:mjcry:

My mom and truthfully all the adults in my family care more about their own money and the attention they receive from the family than genuinely connecting with their kids or family or supporting one another. I come form one of those :mjcry:

I have no plans to support, carry, or try to connect with any of them on that level, and neither does my sister at the moment. I can see them all, as they reach closer to those pearly gates and realize in the end life is about the connection and journey we shared with loved ones, crying for attention, guilt tripping and shaming everyone on some "I provided everything for you" nonsense as their way of compensating for their failures and begging for help rather than just being human and admitting to some errors. But I hope they ride out into the sunset with their savings, pensions, bank statements, houses, cars and whatever else they value most and let that be their company in those last days instead.

I'm focused on looking out for my generation, because I come from a selfish set of folks who abandon you if you're not this perfect rhodes scholar with a successful career to brag about.

My father on the other hand hardly has shyt other than his house and I can't wait to watch him die sick and alone.

Yeah I had it super rough brehs. :mjcry:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Why don't you go do it, than act like a bytch and wanting somebody else to do it like a hoe.
What you mean act like a bytch doe? That nikka would get assaulted and robbed immediately around a nikka like me. You type of nikkas think long range fellatio to strangers is something to throw a fist up for. fukk out my face lil Bunch of Carts ass nikka.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
What you mean act like a bytch doe? That nikka would get assaulted and robbed immediately around a nikka like me. You type of nikkas think long range fellatio to strangers is something to throw a fist up for. fukk out my face lil Bunch of Carts ass nikka.

I'm not surprised that the person with a profile picture of a man bitting his lip would be the first one to say some gay shyt:

5052.jpg

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny how he corrected himself: "if he gives me something (yeah that check better be keep coming) ... i mean give the black community something. yeah the black community, not me specifically."
ain't the first time. remember when he said "we're here to sell a holiday, I mean celebrate a Holiday." Arutiseseee

:russ: :russ: :russ: :mjlol:

If you don't listen for comedic value strictly, you're lost and probably donating for a product that you're going to end up paying for again and again.

Motivation for hustlers and catnip for easily influenced soft minds.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Tariq Nasheed is a piece of shyt and his constant mention on the coli devalues and embarrasses this website.
I legit hate that man's face.

I don't even use the f word but he's such a ph(spell the rest of it out) type head that I deadass cannot understand how some people here follow dude.

My dream is someone Liu Kang bicycle kicking breh mid stream from the sidelines.