Tariq Nasheed giddy and happy for Trump: "He is Teflon, Trump got shot and ate that!!!"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t see the amount of YouTube channels that I came across with his talking points.

Do yall actually have arguments against Tariqs talking points? Seems like yall just dont like the fact he trolls democrats and might hurt their feelings:mjlol:

Do the Democrats care about your feelings when Republican racist use outright or thinly veiled racism to attack black people? No,they show you every clip,and soundbite that can possibly be viewed as racist. Just to get yall to the polls,rather than actually come up with a black agenda/policy.

I see no issue with Tariq doing the same tactics to pull black people off the Democratic plantation:respect:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Do yall actually have arguments against Tariqs talking points? Seems like yall just dont like the fact he trolls democrats and might hurt their feelings:mjlol:

Do the Democrats care about your feelings when Republican racist use outright or thinly veiled racism to attack black people? No,they show you every clip,and soundbite that can possibly be viewed as racist. Just to get yall to the polls,rather than actually come up with a black agenda/policy.

I see no issue with Tariq doing the same tactics to pull black people off the Democratic plantation:respect:
Think nternet trolling is gonna get Black people to change their political orientation brehs.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Tell you what

Never ever put words in my mouth

I never said that I disagree with him on anything but racial matters.

I agree be hard on c00ns and tethers as defined as foreign c00ns but to stir strife among black ethnicities is going to far.

So in that way, Tariq is a menace and a threat against global black unity - which is the only threat to white supremacy.

Snake316

Pro
Daps
nikkas a bytch that needs to be put down on camera. I wouldn't care if it was a white conservative that did it, garbage removing garbage is fine with me.
If I get laid off from this job in the upcoming 6 months (high chance I will) I don’t mind taking one for the team and crashing out.

Tariq’s shills do not realize how important this upcoming election is. Trump got 3 Supreme Court Justices in his first term. If Trump gets to appoint anymore then us and our kids are in for some potentially disastrous rulings that will damage our lives

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
They're still here and some of them are mods on TheColi :russ:

The Tariq noise will never go away on this site because there's a group of posters who have admired this man since the PUA days and has e ridden every twist and turn with him, all the whole promoting his nonsense on this site.

People post all this shyt exposing him as a charlatan because there are STILL people, even mods on this site, who support and ride for this dude and try to spread his idealogoy on the low when people aren't paying attention

Wow, that explains why my tariq threads used to get bounced, even received a warning for one of them, which is crazy:wow:

I suspect chicago is a tariq stan

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bro nobody knows or follows this nikka besides insecure contrarians who think they’re too smart for college while delivering Amazon packages
I've literally never heard the nikka speak before and never watched a video of dude. I've seen shyt y'all posted about bro ONLY. Rather in support or against him.

nikkas like that are in danger around people like me. At the least id rob that nikka as soon as we got off work and he stopped for gas (have done this more than once to coworkers that ran they mouth at work. They quit all 3 times so I never seen them again and 2 of them were white boys so those stories end there).

I'm pretty reasonable and its easily to avoid confrontation by leaving. If I gotta deal with a nikka like that daily I'm gonna make sure I deal with it early and put pressure on the nikka. I ain't no big nikka so I'd rather go about things a different way. Scrapping ain't off the table regardless. I've swing on big ass nikkas lol, didn't win them all either. I definitely ended the chances they would do that shyt again doe.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
They're still here and some of them are mods on TheColi :russ:

The Tariq noise will never go away on this site because there's a group of posters who have admired this man since the PUA days and has e ridden every twist and turn with him, all the whole promoting his nonsense on this site.

People post all this shyt exposing him as a charlatan because there are STILL people, even mods on this site, who support and ride for this dude and try to spread his idealogoy on the low when people aren't paying attention
the main people "PROMOTING" him on here are his so called "detractors" :mjlol: