Tariq Nasheed giddy and happy for Trump: "He is Teflon, Trump got shot and ate that!!!"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If u put any faith in a nikka who went from a wannabe rapper, to mack, to black history historian , to wanting reparations, to saluting trump, to everything else u deserved to be letdown

Never put any faith into nobody who got 20 different things going on

They simply are Tariq/Kid Rock type grifters

Too easy for such bullshyt..

They need to get their pockets and savings ran by this modern charlatan grifter, smh :scust:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I've literally never heard the nikka speak before and never watched a video of dude. I've seen shyt y'all posted about bro ONLY. Rather in support or against him.

nikkas like that are in danger around people like me. At the least id rob that nikka as soon as we got off work and he stopped for gas (have done this more than once to coworkers that ran they mouth at work. They quit all 3 times so I never seen them again and 2 of them were white boys so those stories end there).

I'm pretty reasonable and its easily to avoid confrontation by leaving. If I gotta deal with a nikka like that daily I'm gonna make sure I deal with it early and put pressure on the nikka. I ain't no big nikka so I'd rather go about things a different way. Scrapping ain't off the table regardless. I've swing on big ass nikkas lol, didn't win them all either. I definitely ended the chances they would do that shyt again doe.

If you wanna hurt tariq, you gotta rob his chapstick:lolbron: