Tariq Nasheed debates "black conservative" RC Maxwell linked w/ Alt Right, Cernovich & Baked Alaska

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Alt right HATE Shapiro... they despise him...

Shapiro Hates Trump...

Love for Trump is one of the uniting factors of the Alt Right...
Its ironic because a lot of them were flirting with the Alt Right up until Spencer got caught doing the Sieg Heil and Charlottesville.

By then, shyt got too real and the posers and fakers realized you can't straddle that fence and you had to shyt or get off the pot of where this thing is going.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
TheColi should be ashamed of giving that Tom a Hall of Fame banner

:snoop:
ElaWj94.png
fukk is you worried bout my banners for?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
My problem with Tariq and why I think he just did ok here is that, his depth of knowledge or ability to articulate his depth of knowledge is loss as it relates to certain things. He has his terms "race soldiers" "white supremacy" and he sticks to them which is great in that I think repeating your point is effective. The problem is that the term "race soldiers" for example is a Tariq invention and is only effective in Tariq world.

To further elaborate why this is weak, is that when he was talking about how cops required greater latitude to act with violent force, instead of maybe providing a counter point to why that is bullshyt in the context of American society, Tariq asks him to name race soldiers who have been punished. It went in circles at that point between them repeating what they previously said.

Here is what would have been an effective counterpoint to why the American police force is a special case in utilizing violence and why it seems to be race based. In other countries, including countries where police are armed at all times, the rate of killings are not the same. Somehow they survive without having to react to every situation by shooting someone. In fact there was a former police officer who speaks out against the excessive force in the American police force who articulated the problem well. He said that ever since the drug epidemic of the 80's, American police forces are trained to be a warrior class. Not a protector class. They are trained like a military unit. Not a unit to maintain order. Mix in widespread anti-black racial bias in the police force and society at large and you have a police force that treats folks in Beverly Hills with much more empathy and beat up on the poor black people in the hood. A society that says lock up those using crack but those using opioids and heroin with kid gloves.

The only other country that has this same system that comes to mind and has a large black population is Brazil and we're well aware of the issues they have with black people and racism and their history there.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
I notice dude said something about Tariq making it possible or advocating 4 segregation.

Later on, he mentioned that it was OK 4 his friends to do for their group, and he wanted to do 4 his group (blacks)

That was the true killer contradiction his overall argument had. Segregation is bad, but not when the alt-right does it?

Anybody remember exactly what he said?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My problem with Tariq and why I think he just did ok here is that, his depth of knowledge or ability to articulate his depth of knowledge is loss as it relates to certain things. He has his terms "race soldiers" "white supremacy" and he sticks to them which is great in that I think repeating your point is effective. The problem is that the term "race soldiers" for example is a Tariq invention and is only effective in Tariq world.

To further elaborate why this is weak, is that when he was talking about how cops required greater latitude to act with violent force, instead of maybe providing a counter point to why that is bullshyt in the context of American society, Tariq asks him to name race soldiers who have been punished. It went in circles at that point between them repeating what they previously said.

Here is what would have been an effective counterpoint to why the American police force is a special case in utilizing violence and why it seems to be race based. In other countries, including countries where police are armed at all times, the rate of killings are not the same. Somehow they survive without having to react to every situation by shooting someone. In fact there was a former police officer who speaks out against the excessive force in the American police force who articulated the problem well. He said that ever since the drug epidemic of the 80's, American police forces are trained to be a warrior class. Not a protector class. They are trained like a military unit. Not a unit to maintain order. Mix in widespread anti-black racial bias in the police force and society at large and you have a police force that treats folks in Beverly Hills with much more empathy and beat up on the poor black people in the hood. A society that says lock up those using crack but those using opioids and heroin with kid gloves.

The only other country that has this same system that comes to mind and has a large black population is Brazil and we're well aware of the issues they have with black people and racism and their history there.
There was a lot Tariq could have covered but this guy was light work. Tariq was basically playing v. A high schooler. He didn't need to go into the vault to dominate him.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I notice dude said something about Tariq making it possible or advocating 4 segregation.

Later on, he mentioned that it was OK 4 his friends to do for their group, and he wanted to do 4 his group (blacks)

That was the true killer contradiction his overall argument had. Segregation is bad, but not when the alt-right does it?

The white supremacists talking talk is in opp of what it means. Basically, they are saying that Black people want freedom and resources as well as out of white supremacy. But they can't say that for obvious reason. They are oppressing you. They want to maintain it so it's not in their best interests. So they use terms with negative connotations which only confuses you but doesn't confuse them.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
The white supremacists talking talk is in opp of what it means. Basically, they are saying that Black people want freedom and resources as well as out of white supremacy. But they can't say that for obvious reason. They are oppressing you. They want to maintain it so it's not in their best interests. So they use terms with negative connotations which only confuses you but doesn't confuse them.

Yeah, I had to Google the term gas-lighting to confirm what I wasn't solidly sure of real quick.

These WS and this dude have used this on black people quite effectively. Id say it's arguably their greatest weapon.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Tariq is actually fairly well versed IMO...but I think he knew he was dealing with some kid who was trolling and so he started just making jokes and flipping the kid.

Dude knows a lot of random information that comes out at times when you'd least expect it...I wouldn't take this to mean the extent of his argument.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Thats why the "hoteps" like the alt right so much. The Hoteps advocate segregation and are stupid enough to be pawns of the alt-right and white supremacists.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're a shyt poster on this site. Why would anyone take you seriously?

And when did this c00n-hotep movement start? When did they hijack the term?

Black feminists labeled us Hotep. we didnt hijack anything. we took it and ran with it.

You want take me seriously but will take who he debated seriously :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Thats why the "hoteps" like the alt right so much. The Hoteps advocate segregation and are stupid enough to be pawns of the alt-right and white supremacists.
Hoteps for the most part just want to benefit from white supremacy like white folks, they aren't that much different than Shea butters. The main difference is one attacks whites all together and one attacks Black men altogether. They both want the same privileges.

I prefer just Black folks wanting a system of justice and to be made whole. I don't want to benefit from white supremacy. I want it to be removed completely. I see a better world when white supremacy is eradicated.