Tariq Nasheed debates "black conservative" RC Maxwell linked w/ Alt Right, Cernovich & Baked Alaska

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This is why no one here even takes you seriously:heh: Is this supposed to be some kind of argument supporting a point?
If he wants to actually debate Tariq because nobody knew who this RC nikka was before he should pay Tariq for his time like this RC dude did. I doubt he looking for any more counter culture red pill type of dudes to debate. I think he turned down SomeBlackGuy on youtube too a while back.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Black feminists labeled us Hotep. we didnt hijack anything. we took it and ran with it.

You want take me seriously but will take who he debated seriously :francis:

Nobody takes black conservatives seriously, the same way you look at black feminists is how everyone views your ilk. Y'all really not that different from each other tbh.

Its institutionalized but these same institutions are flooding the country with 3rd world immigrants....seems right to me :mjlol:

You Tariq stans set it up and watch his doors get blown off.:ufdup:

So white supremacy doesn't exist because people from other countries live here?
:gucci:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If he wants to actually debate Tariq because nobody knew who this RC nikka was before he should pay Tariq for his time like this RC dude did. I doubt he looking for any more counter culture red pill type of dudes to debate. I think he turned down SomeBlackGuy on youtube too a while back.
Yea I know he's just hustling tryna use tariq to get his weight up. The c00n-troll game is already too saturated. The bubble is going to burst if it hasn't already.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tariq needs sharper talking points. he should have drilled harder over jews being classified as white, and whites controlling sports ownership

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nobody takes black conservatives seriously, the same way you look at black feminists is how everyone views your ilk. Y'all really not that different from each other tbh.

So white supremacy doesn't exist because people from other countries live here?
:gucci:
then why isnt white supremacy stopping these immigrants? white supremacy can only stop black americans? y'all give these white folks super powers. y'all should be disgusted with ya selves