Tariq Nasheed debates "black conservative" RC Maxwell linked w/ Alt Right, Cernovich & Baked Alaska

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I saw all I needed to see when he got ambushed and shellacked by Tucker Carlson.
Tucker controlled the format and has people feeding him talking points in his earpiece and feeding him information on teleprompters and notes. Tariq would body Tucker in a free form youtube debate like this.

Thats why going on there for 4-5 minute sprints on cable is useless. You can't get a point across or explain your thoughts succinctly enough.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
tell Tariq to debate me or anyone from Hotep Nation:jawalrus:

He doesnt stand a chance.

I want to see ya'll debate that chick from the other thread. The one that post here don't know her name. Tariq debating hoteps is pointless when a lot ya'll follow him.

You'd be light work ruckus :mjlol:
:pachaha: Lmao.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I'm saying though it is modern day culture wars featuring autistic people. Technology in the form of social media got all the former passengers on the short bus networking. Look at Charlottesville, all those folks had that weird socially stunted look about them. The racists got to em first and finessed what little mental faculties video games couldn't.. Its the same with Tariq stand from a Black perspective. They're all heterosexual versions of the breh from Revenge of the Nerds.

You don't know what autism is.

Go read a book and shut the fukk up.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm like 70/30 that he's gay :pachaha:
I am pretty sure he's gay but hiding. The white supremacists know it but it's their little controlled minion so they okay his bullshyt as he's not really about shyt.

I been around his types before and they do tend to act like this and most do marry white women so he could be straight. He reminds me of this brotha I went to HS named Darius. King c00n

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tucker controlled the format and has people feeding him talking points in his earpiece and feeding him information on teleprompters and notes. Tariq would body Tucker in a free form youtube debate like this.

Thats why going on there for 4-5 minute sprints on cable is useless. You can't get a point across or explain your thoughts succinctly enough.

In other words Tucker used home field advantage like Tariq utilizes when he has on his show useful idiots like RC Maxwell?

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
i've never heard of any of these people, i'm about to do my homework though.

and i thought this was baked alaska :pachaha:

1383254816256.jpeg
Cernovich is a straight up degenerate piece of garbage. He's a sexual deviant too.