Tariq Nasheed debates "black conservative" RC Maxwell linked w/ Alt Right, Cernovich & Baked Alaska

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The point Tariq made about people pandering to the right as hustle is true. I was trying to tell a goofy ass nikka that today on here.
Like that brehette who is heavily on that conservative tip. RedPillBlack?

While she was going all out for the left in 2016.

:wow: Just pathetic.

Shows how dumb, malleable and lucrative these alt rights cacs are though. :mjgrin:

-cbfqrN8_400x400.jpg

:skip:

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
In an effort to 'sanitize' their public relations the alt-right world has taken it upon itself to promote folks who don't look like the 'typical conservative' (i.e.: black people, Jews, gays, etc.)

Black guy

Black girl

gay guy

Jew

Ben Shapiro claims to hate the alt right but his speeches tend to attract white supremacists. Tariq even accused him of pretending to be a Jew. (could be possible). With the rise of Trumpism there's a great deal of money to be made pandering to the right. So I wouldn't be surprised if some of these people are actors. Tariq is right in calling it a 'hustle'.

The Alt right HATE Shapiro... they despise him...

Shapiro Hates Trump...

Love for Trump is one of the uniting factors of the Alt Right...

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In other words Tucker used home field advantage like Tariq utilizes when he has on his show useful idiots like RC Maxwell?

The only home field advantage is being able to direct the discussion and bring up various points.

It's one thing when it's 1v1 but like dude said when you have in an earpiece and different people keep feeding you different responses, talking points it's basically x amount of people vs 1.

Any time there talking head people get caught it's time for a commercial break or "wait wait wait, this is my show you don't ask me questions!" Or "I'm not going to dignify that with a response". Aka I'm white and I say so, aka my show my rules. And they just shout over the other guy or conveniently have a third or fourth person chime in " hold on, hold on let Karen speak on this....Karen, what do you have to say?"

Then Karen shifts the direction of the discussion not addressing either of their points so at the end of a debate there were like 15 didn't topics or point brought up. And whenever the talking head makes what they believe is a valid point they basically take the ball and go home so the other person will try to rebuttal and since it's not their show that point or part of the discussion is over.

TheAnalyst504

Rookie
Daps
The Alt right HATE Shapiro... they despise him...

Shapiro Hates Trump...

Love for Trump is one of the uniting factors of the Alt Right...

Just another "independent diverse thinker" that falls under the umbrella of current conservatism.
Under the current spectrum of conservatism whites will eventually fall into the ideologies that lead to the alt right. If not they will cloak racism under the premise of "race realism."

Moreover, any non-white that embraces this current brand of conservatism will end spewing the talking points of individual accountability and limited gov't. While these points have some merit the non-white conservative typically will fail to call out any instances of racism if it is not chattel slavery or Jim Crow. All other instances will be attributed to the Democratic Plantation and a bad value system, and in doing this they tend to give a ton of props to whites.