Tariq Nasheed claims Fat Joe has bloccd him after release of his new movie

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I remember him roasting A$ap when he got locked up in Europe a while back. Tether this and that. Clearly Rocky is unaware of all the shyt talking Tariq has done over the years about him and his bm Rihanna. Ol snake ass nikka

lol, the man is a pure capitalist

roasted rocky because he knew it would bring views

now cheesing all up with him because he's the most famous face supporting his project

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
White Supremacy is based on a purity test. Over the decades it has evolved but it basically is about certain people being better than others based on demographics. A significant factor is, if you're any part Black, you're not worthy of human rights.

Funny how the guy who says white supremacy so often is also developing his own purity test and weaponizing it against other Black people. Black people from the islands and South America are essentially the same as us (US descendants of African Slaves) except their slave ship landed at a different port.

Tariq has white in laws right? Imagine the biggest white supremacist out there marrying a half black person, living with his Black in laws and still talking that white supremacist shyt. The other klan members would shun him. Also, Tariq supports the most anti Black movement to come along in my lifetime. MAGA.

I am guessing Tariq's movie is saying Hip Hop has zero non FBA pioneers. I never lived in NY but I would imagine it's IMPOSSIBLE to separate FBA from other demographics. Like, in whatever club early Hip Hop was being played in: they can say there are zero Puerto Ricans or Black Islanders inside the club. Or zero non FBA were the early B Boys.

Doesn't make any sense.

Tariq has no intellectual credit with me so I can't bring myself to explore his ideas anymore. Just extrapolating from what I've seen posted here.
giphy.gif

trap101

All Star
Daps
Kool Herc was born in Jamaica and Grandmaster Flash's parents are from Barbados.... I'm not into this FBA/ADOS asinity, but wouldn't this make the originators "tethers" and non-FBA???............... :patrice:

........:sas2::sas1:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
lol, the man is a pure capitalist

roasted rocky because he knew it would bring views

now cheesing all up with him because he's the most famous face supporting his project

Tariq's the neigborhood scammer everyone knows about..anyone getting scammed by this charlatan deserves it at this point.