Tariq Nasheed claims Fat Joe has bloccd him after release of his new movie

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Not clicking
Look at his face man
fukking c00n sack of fukking shyt he probably burried his face in his mother in law cac ass to get that glow
Tap dancing white supremacy loving bytch :russ:
Again if you use his fba ados slang you a c00n like him :pacspit:

Are you mad you were not there to wipe Tariq's face off:

Nas-Head-Wipe-1.gif

:dame:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You and I both know it has zero to do with culture, history or lineage. Hence the weirdness of this pathetic movement of moronic chronically online dusty ass losers.
It’s certain type of people that have en trying to cause division in every way possible in the black community.
Ironically most of those ados fba cats are smiling and tap dancing in Maga hats among those very people :mjlol:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You and I both know it has zero to do with culture, history or lineage. Hence the weirdness of this pathetic movement of moronic chronically online dusty ass losers.

Whoever you are responding to I must have on ignore but most people ( I'll say 94%) don't give a fuk about hip hop in the 70s like that. Only ones who care about 70s hip hop are hardcore hip hop heads and most people aren't hardcore hip hop heads. So when all if a sudden, out of nowhere they care about 70s Hip Hop because Tariq told them to, it looks extra fake. DJ King Charles was Jamaican and made his bones in the late 60s and he was also before Kool Herc so King Charles alone throws a monkey wrench in the whole "FBAs started Hip hop" argument.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

It's funny seeing a Kenyan talk about culture, history and lineage and he fled Kenya to live in the USA amongst FBA's

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Whoever you are responding to I must have on ignore but most people ( I'll say 94%) don't give a fuk about hip hop in the 70s like that. Only ones who care about 70s hip hop are hardcore hip hop heads and most people aren't hardcore hip hop heads. So when all if a sudden, out of nowhere they care about 70s Hip Hop because Tariq told them to, it looks extra fake. DJ King Charles was Jamaican and made his bones in the late 60s and he was also before Kool Herc so King Charles alone throws a monkey wrench in the whole "FBAs started Hip hop" argument.
The bolded is 100% a description of anyone posting on a hip hop message board in 2024.

Stop kidding yourself. Folks might not speak on it much, but you don't find yourself on thecoli, a hyper niche insulated/closed off community, if there was never any point in your life you were a hardcore hip hop head. :aicmon:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny seeing a Kenyan talk about culture, history and lineage and he fled Kenya to live in the USA amongst FBA's

Yall still doing that whole fled insult thing? :mjlol: come up with new material.

I’ll always be thankful that 99.99999% of the black community took a look at your weird “movement” and said no thanks.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yes its weird when black americans take their culture history and lineage seriously

Trump 2024:blessed::blessed::blessed:
You couldn't care less about Black Americans. Tariq doesn't care either.

He is equivalent to the LBJ quote in that he's giving you someone to look down on, so you will empty your pockets for him. A real movement that brings light to and celebrates our rich cultural history wouldn't be rooted in such hate and ignorance.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He is equivalent to the LBJ quote in that he's giving you someone to look down on, so you will empty your pockets for him. A real movement that brings light to and celebrates our rich cultural history wouldn't be rooted in such hate and ignorance.

Wow. That is true ain’t it? The LBJ quote fits these losers perfectly.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
The bolded is 100% a description of anyone posting on a hip hop message board in 2024.

Stop kidding yourself. Folks might not speak on it much, but you don't find yourself on thecoli, a hyper niche insulated/closed off community, if there was never any point in your life you were a hardcore hip hop head. :aicmon:

:duck:
No it's not because The Coli isn't just secluded to nor dominated by the Hip Hop forum. And this site is named after the old SOHH sports forum. The name itself is geared more towards sports then Hip Hop. Go look on the forum numbers. The Sports section has almost double and The Locker Room has almost triple the post history over the Hip hop section. The Booth is in 3rd place. The numbers don't lie so whoever co signs you is an idiot. Calling this site a "hip hop message board" isn't spot on according to the numbers or the name. Just call it a message board.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Look at that @K.O.N.Y you fukking trump guzzling cock sucking piece of shyt :pacspit:
Hopefully you turn ya switch off when Trump loses in November you white supremacist cuck

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
In the beginning(i was There) just the concept of fba/ados delineation was divisive. Before people could make supposed tariq nasheed infused "xenophobia' or twitter trolls the issue, that was the initial issue.

No one was used to black americans standing their ground on terms of culture and ethnicity. The ethnicity and culture thing was for them.not for us

Our job was to be "just regular black" And leave the whole culture thing to the islands and the continent

The thing is. much of the concept of "blackness" is rooted in fba culture. Thats why intially there was an accusation of ba's trying to police blackness....That was basically a projection. The most digestible american negro is one whose culturally aloof

Well those days are over and pannies, dodo bird negroes and non fbas are in their feelings

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

your talking to a people who had to defend the honor of africa just to justify our own human existence to the WEST. Nobody outside of africa has defended her to the west more than FBAS. Get the fukk oudda here

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the beginning(i was There) just the concept of fba/ados delineation was divisive. Before people could make supposed tariq nasheed infused "xenophobia' or twitter trolls the issue, that was the initial issue.

No one was used to black americans standing thre ground on terms of culture and ethnicity. The ethnicity and culture thing was for them.not for us

Our job was to be "just regular black" And leave the whole culture thing to the islands and the continent

The thing is. much of the concept of "blackness" is rooted in fba culture. Thats why intially there was an accusation of ba's tying to police blackness....That was basically a projection. The more digestible american negro is one whose culturally aloof

Well those days are over and pannies, dodo bird negroes and non fbas are in their feelings

I may have been angry eight years ago when I thought this stupidity might catch on. But, this stupidity has been loudly rejected by 99.9999% of black people.

Now I just laugh at how sad you all are and your silly rhetoric.