Tariq Nasheed claims Fat Joe has bloccd him after release of his new movie

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
your talking to a people who had to defend the honor of africa just to justify our own human existence to the WEST. Nobody outside of africa has defended her to the west more than FBAS. Get the fukk oudda here
Neg right back at you and your performative bullshyt.

AYv515B.jpeg

No one who genuinely cares about Black Americans would align themselves with these animals. This is not an endorsement for supporting any political party, either. You are either too stupid to see the contradiction or you don't genuinely care. Either way, you're a detriment to us.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I may have been angry eight years ago when I thought this stupidity might catch on. But, this stupidity has been loudly rejected by 99.9999% of black people.

Now I just laugh at how sad you all are and your silly rhetoric.
im not sure what you mean. IT IS "CATCHING ON"

there's been a complete shift in how i see black americans approaching conversations culturally as opposed to a few years ago. Im hearing "fba" from all types of unexpected sources. Its going to grow bigger from here

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Neg right back at you and your performative bullshyt.

AYv515B.jpeg

No one who genuinely cares about Black Americans would align themselves with these animals. This is not an endorsement for supporting any political party, either. You are either too stupid to see the contradiction or you don't genuinely care. Either way, you're a detriment to us.
all this while supporting joe KKK biden:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
all this while supporting joe KKK biden:russ::russ::russ::russ:
I don't. That's a weak deflection from your conscious choice to support the man who is empowering the alt-right, neo-Nazis, racist white nationalists, crypto-fascists, and backwards religious fundamentalists. Tell me again how you care about Black Americans? fukking phony.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I don't. That's a weak deflection from your conscious choice to support the man who is empowering the alt-right, neo-Nazis, racist white nationalists, crypto-fascists, and backwards religious fundamentalists. Tell me again how you care about Black Americans? fukking phony.
so who will you be voting for this election?

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so who will you be voting for this election?
I'm not voting for Joe Biden. And I voted uncommitted earlier this year in the primary. Besides, this isn't about me. It's about why you're pretending to care about Black Americans while getting on your knees for the man who is enabling animals like this:

2uqilNe.jpeg

Trump’s dinner with white supremacist Nick Fuentes was much more than a gaffe.

Over the years, Trump has repeatedly egged on white supremacists — who believe that white people are inherently superior — and white nationalists, who desire a physical or symbolic white nation, with racist dog whistles. At times, he has even overtly defended them. His affiliation has given a bigger platform to hate-based movements broadly, and they, in turn, have become an indispensable part of his base. The groups became emboldened in the Trump era to make their views more explicit

Trump 2024:blessed::blessed::blessed:
Explain why you're supporting this. Be a man for once in your miserable life and stand on what you really believe in. Don't run away. Don't try to deflect, just lay it all out.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I'm not voting for Joe Biden. And I voted uncommitted earlier this year in the primary. Besides, this isn't about me. It's about why you're pretending to care about Black Americans while getting on your knees for the man who is enabling animals like this:

2uqilNe.jpeg

Trump’s dinner with white supremacist Nick Fuentes was much more than a gaffe.

Explain why you're supporting this. Be a man for once in your miserable life and stand on what you really believe in. Don't run away. Don't try to deflect, just lay it all out.
bro i dont even know you like that. Why are you so emotional is this some type of alt account lol. I see your from detroit, did tariq smash yoiur girl or something :pachaha:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It's funny seeing a Kenyan talk about culture, history and lineage and he fled Kenya to live in the USA amongst FBA's

Does using "African Americans" "slavery" and "reparations" as an excuse to be a passive mouthpiece for white supremacists ever get fukkin tired, c00n?

I wonder if you realize how much of a coward you look to anyone other than a cac running behind predominantly cac first world nations just to mock people that look like you in 3rd world countries.

Ole "thank God massa took me out the jungle so I can be here" bytch ass nicca.

But I think everyone familiar with your name knows you're a bytchmade blacks 4 Trunp scumbag with the intelligence of a fruit fly and the personality of a toothless hillbilly pretending to be some fukkin pro-black militant. Only using black pride as a means to push your pathetic cac-adjacent, self-loathing, right wing, c00n politics.

You black c00nservatives are the most useless cornballs in human history.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Does using "African Americans" "slavery" and "reparations" as an excuse to be a passive mouthpiece for white supremacists ever get fukkin tired, c00n?

I wonder if you realize how much of a coward you look to anyone other than a cac running behind predominantly cac first world nations just to mock people that look like you in 3rd world countries.

But I think everyone familiar with your name knows you're a bytchmade blacks 4 Trunp scumbag with the intelligence of a fruit fly and the personality of a toothless hillbilly pretending to be some fukkin pro-black militant. Only using black pride as a means to push your pathetic cac-adjacent, self-loathing, right wing, c00n politics.

Now I see why you act like a female, because you were raised by a single mother who was a promiscuous feminists and she would let any fresh out jail hotep smash and would lay up on the couch and eat your cereal:

Unfortunately this is facts. Was raised under single motherhood and spent a good deal of my life listening to her self-centered feminist rants. My mom, like many women in their 20s, made an immature decision of what a man is based off of chidlish ideals and a wanting to reclaim herself from her own messed up childhood and parents. She wanted some rough neck "pro-black" hotep man and not a straight laced "boring" man with a college degree. Even my aunt is the same way. Any beach bum that can talk sweet about black empowerment, African pride, and especially his politically charged love of the black woman got her under her thumb. She will run away from a decent man like its the plague but run to any clown with a kufi on.

But I realized over time her feminism was more about escaping any accountability for her own poor decision of a man. Spent a great deal of my life wasting my fukking time listening to her crap. Trying everything not to be my (abusive, adultering) father, satisfy my mother by being a "nice guy," and actually believing all women are perfect, wonderful creatures who just want love and honesty and world peace, but men are getting in the way of their grace and intelligence. Had to learn the hard way in life women are very capable of being lieing cheating scumbags just as much as their male counterpart and there's a huge difference between being a nice person who lives respectably and being a total simp who has no boundaries, needs validation, accepts disrespect, always apologizes first, always trying harder, always prioritizes "being there" for others while neglecting what he wants, and let's people, including women, walk all over him.

Years of therapy taught me how to love MYSELF not seek to satisfy girls. And life, including sex and dating, has been good ever since. Real talk. Love you brehs.

Instead of going to therapist to understand how to love yourself.....pause lol....You should have pick up "The Mack Within," by author and film maker Tariq 'King Flex' Nasheed:

61Qml2rQ6jL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Now I see why you act like a female, because you were raised by a single mother who was a promiscuous feminists and she would let any fresh out jail hotep smash and would lay up on the couch and eat your cereal:

Instead of going to therapist to understand how to love yourself.....pause lol....You should have pick up "The Mack Within," by author and film maker Tariq 'King Flex' Nasheed:

61Qml2rQ6jL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Your typical pro-Trump scumbag nikka right here folks. A complete and total coward, desperate for some feeling of significance in his life. Useless to anything resembling black advancement.

Uncapable of actually debating politics despite wanting to be seen as some political thought leader pursuing reparations so he has to desperately deflect to scummy and irrelevant attacks on people's fukkin families to divert attention away from the fact that he's a total dumbass and a little puppet mouthpiece for white supremacists.

Ask yallselves who needs therapy bad? A dude who can talk about his past and denounces child abuse, or some deranged pro-Trump nikka who gets a kick out of mocking poverty, hating Africans, dehumanizing immigrants, talking about peoples families as a way to silence debate, and follows Tariq Nasheed like his pretend big brother.

I dont back down to lil pro-Trump bytch nikka c00nservatives Toms like you so keep trying with the same shyt. Everyone sees you a pathetic MAGA nikka who cant debate so you have to do coward shyt like a teenage girl to deflect from your c00ning and avoid a real discussion. Wipe Tariqs nuts off your face and at least try to debate like a man. Punk ass.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

The fact that you interpret the fba movement and the very idea of standing on our lineage, in this fashion

shows that your the biggest c00n in here. STFUP DODO

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The fact that you interpret the fba movement and the very idea of standing on our lineage, in this fashion

shows that your the biggest c00n in here. STFUP DODO

Mocking poverty in Africa and attacking African immigrants for "fleeing their homeland"--talking like a bunch of st0rmfr0nt cacs--is your idea of "standing on your lineage?"

Yeah yall a bunch of massa loving c00ns. Not even gonna pretend like there's something intellectual there.

Last edited: